AKNU Degree Results 2020 Manabadi: Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU) conducted the Degree examinations for 6th semester in the month of September 2020. Many of the students undergoing the UG BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, and other courses have appeared for the exams as per the scheduled dates. All the students who have appeared for AKNU Degree can shortly check their results by visting AKNU official website, aknu.edu.in and manabadi. The results will be announced for 6th semester for all streams. Along with the result, students can also check AKNU Degree marks and grade. Students can check the result and take a printout for reference until the official marks list released by the university.
AKNU Degree Results Sept 2020 6th Sem – Manabadi Adikavi Nannaya University Results @ aknu.edu.in
Adikavi Nannaya University is one of the well-known universities of Andhra Pradesh state. The AKNU was established in the year of 1976. It offers various Degree and Postgraduate Degree courses for the students. The AKNU conducts the examinations in the semester system. The AKNU offers various Graduate Degree/UG courses such as BA, B.COM, B.Sc, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, and other courses. Annually a huge number of students comes out with certification from the AKNU. The university follows the semester system to conduct the examinations. Students can check the updates regarding results, date sheets, and other details by visiting the AKNU Official portal, aknu.edu.in.
AKNU Degree Results 2020 for B.Com., BA, B.Sc., BBM – Important Details:
|University||Adikavi Nannaya University|
|Category||Degree Results Sept 2020|
|Date of result||16-10-2020 (6th Sem)|
Manabadi AKNU Degree 6th Sem Results 2020
Adikavi Nannaya University is expected to release the Degree 6th semester results in the months of October 2020 (tentatively). Students who have appeared for the Degree Examinations such as B.Com., BA, B.Sc., BBM and other courses can check the results for Even semester 6th shortly from the AKNU Official website. Students those have not got the satisfactory marks in the exams can apply for revaluation/recounting as per their interest. The University shortly announces the revaluation/recounting dates and also the subject-wise fee to be paid for each paper.
AKNU Degree Results 2020 For B.Com, BA, B.Sc, BBM
Students those have failed in the examinations can apply for supplementary examinations. The Regular/supplementary examinations will be held in October month. Candidates can stay visiting the AKNU official portal, Aknu.edu.in for latest notifications and updates from the university.
1) College Check Lists, Grade Cards will be sent to the Principals of the concerned Colleges. The candidates are directed to Collect them from the concerned Principals on or after 20.10.2020 and not from the Office Of the Examination section of the University.
2) The results and Marks Statements issued will be cancelled at any time, if the information furnished by the candidate in the examination application is found incorrect.
3) Duplicate Marks Statements Will not be issued Within 30 (thirty) days from the date Of publication Of the results.
4) Copy of the Check List will be sent to the Principals of the concerned colleges for information. The Principals are requested to issue the marks statement to the candidates concerned only after affixing their College Stamp/Seal. Further they should maintain a permanent record with the signature, address of the candidates in token Of the receipt.
1) The candidates Of Adikavi Nannaya University Affiliated Degree Colleges Who are desiring Of Revaluation Of their valued answer scripts are required to apply in the prescribed Revaluation Format along With Revaluation Fee i.e. Rs.750/-( Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) in respect of each script Of their respective course and Year/Semester and handover them to the concerned college principal, where they have studied on or before 26.10.2020.
2) The specimen hand writing Of the candidate separately for each answer scrlpt to be revalued shall be enclosed to Revaluation Application. The candidate applying for the revaluation need not wait for the revaluation results and have to appear for the next examination as per the eligibility. The last date for receipt of revaluation application is 27.10.2020
3) Last date for submission Of Revaluation list along With DD to the university by the colleges : 28.10.2020
Steps to Check Adikavi Nannaya University Degree Results 2020
- Visit the Adikavi Nannaya University Official portal, Aknu.edu.in
- Search for the ‘AKNU UG Results 2020’ link on the homepage
- Click on the link and enter your details such as register number, password, etc
- Tap the ‘Submit’ button
- The Adikavi Nannaya University Degree result, marks, appears on the screen.
- Check the result and take a printout for further reference.