Latest December Current Affairs 2019 for Banking, SSC, UPSC & NDA; All Competitive Exams.
Welcome to our site.It was Originally Created For Most Important General Knowledge and Awareness for all Competitive Government Exam Like to SSC,NDA,BANK,WBCS,CGL,UPSC, RAILWAY, STATE JOB.We get More Found Lates Current Affairs,Mock Test,History, Geography, Science Of All Part,Lucent,News Paper Releted G.K and G.A
Current Affairs (CA) 2019 questions and answers. Current GA Quiz Questions, News, Topics – DailyEducation.in.com
December 2019 Current Affairs
1. On the 30th of December 2019, the State of Forest Report 2019 was released.
According to this report, which of the following states tops in the forest
(a) Andhra Pradesh (b) Kerala (c) Himachal Pradesh
2. Where did Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) inaugurate first Silk Processing Plant?
(a) Surendranagar,Gujarat (b) Surat,Gujarat (c) Rajkot,Gujarat (d) Bhavnagar,Gujarat
3. Who has been appointed India’s first Chief of Defence Staff on December 30,2019?
(a) Bipin Rawat (b) Manoj Mukund Naravane (c) Dalbir Singh Suhag
(d) Rakesh Kumar Singh Bhadauria
4. Between which stations, India’s second premium Tejas train is announced to be operated recently?
(a) Ahmedabad-Mumbai (b) Ahemdabad-New Delhi (c) Mumbai-Bangalore
5. Who got the top position in 2019 Forbes India Celebrity 100 List released on December 19, 2019?
(a) Salman Khan (b) Akshay Kumar (c) Virat Kohli (d) Deepika Padukone
6. What amount of annual pension has been announced by the UP Government to Tripple Talaq victims?
(a) 6000 (b) 8000 (c) 10000 (d) 4000
7. Consider the following statements regarding Jharkhand Legislative Assembly Election 2019:
(1) Jharkhand Mukti Morcha won the most 31 seats.
(2) Bhartiya Janata Party secured 25 seats.
of the above correct statements are:
(a) Only (1)
(b) Only (2)
(c) Both (1) &(2)
(d) None of the above
8. On which section the first trial run of Double Stack Train was flagged off on December 27 2019?
(a) Rewari-Madar (b) Khurda-Bilaspur (c) Raipur-Cherrapunji (d) None of These
9. Question:All India Radio (AIR) organized the National Symposium of Poets 2020 on 27 December 2019.The AIR was founded in which year?
(a) 1957 (b) 1948 (c) 1936 (d) 1985
10. Question:Where did Union HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ inaugurate the National Workshop of HRD Ministry on Social Media Outreach &
(a) New Delhi (b) Mumbai (c) Kochhi (d) Ahemdabad
11. On 19-20 December 2019, the Prime Minister of Portugal visited India. Prime Minister of Portugal is-?
(a) Antonio Costa (b) João Cravinho (c) Paulo Portas (d) Cecilia Mireles
12. Where did Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) commissioned the first lignite-based 500 MW thermal unit?
(a) Neyveli (b) Mumbai (c) Begaluru (d) Varanasi
Answer : (a)
13. Which country will host the 36th International Geological Congress (IGC) in March 2020?
(a) India (b) Bangladesh (c) China (d) Japan
14. Recently which Mountain Pass strategic tunnel has been named after former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee?
(a)Rohtang Pass (b)Karakoram Pass (c)Mana Pass (d)Lipulekh Pass
15. Which of the following state governments has launched the Abinandan
(a) Assam (b) Andhra Pradesh (c) Tripura (d) Uttarakhand
16. Under the NIRBHAYA Fund, Ministry of Women and Child Development
(MoW&CD) has announced the approval of projects worth
(a) Rs 7,000 crore (b) Rs 7,500 crore (c) Rs 8,000 crore (d) Rs 10,000 crore
17. Where did the 5th Round of India-Japan Maritime Affairs Dialogue take place on 24 December 2019?
(a) Tokyo (b) New Delhi (c) Vishakhapatnam (d) Kyoto
18. Question:Which type of scheme is Atal Bhujal Yojana which was launched by
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on December 25 2019?
(a) Central sector scheme (b) Centrally Sponsored Scheme
(c) Private Sector Sponsored Scheme (d) None of these
19. By which year Central government is planning to launch Digital radio?
(a) 2024 (b) 2025 (c) 2022 (d) 2021
20. Which of the following states has topped the Good Governance Index in Big States category?
(a) Tamil Nadu (b) AndhraPradesh (c) Goa (d) Maharashtra
21. Recently Andhra Pradesh CM Jagan Mohan Reddy launched which welfare scheme to benefit weavers?
(a) Nethanna Nestham (b) Indiramma (c) Banguru Thalli (d) None of These
22. In February 2020, the first Gulmarg Mountain Festival will be held in Gulmarg, Kashmir Valley. Which of the facts is not correct regarding this festival?
(a) It will be held between 13-16 February 2020
(b) This will be India’s first comprehensive Snow Adventure & Leisure Sports Festival
(c) This sports festival will be organized by Travel Amazing India
(d) The brand ambassador of Gulmarg Mountain Festival, 2020 is professional golfer Saania Sharma
23. Where did the 6th Indian Ocean Dialogue take place on December 13, 2019?
(a) Colombo (b) Mumbai (c) Bangalore (d) New Delhi
24. Which country became the first to recognize Indian Pharmacopoeia recently?
(a) China (b) Japan (c) UAE (d) Afghanistan
25. EChO Network, which has been launched recently, is a national program to provide a template for
(a) Education (b) Trade (c) Cross disciplinary leadership (d) None of the above
26. Where did the meeting of the Export Promotion Council take place with
the Union Commerce and Industry Minister on December 20 2019?
(a) Pune (b) Mumbai (c) New Delhi (d) Lucknow
27. Question: What is the percentage contribution of gem and jewellery industry in the GDP of India?
(a) 10% (b) 15% (c) 7% (d) 20%
28. Who launched the National Broadband Mission on December 17, 2019?
(a) Narendra Modi (b) Piyush Goyal (c) Venkaiah Naidu (d) Ravishankar Prasad
29. What is the name of the national outreach programme started by the
(a) GeM Talk (b) GeM Samvaad (c) GeM Lok
Sunwaai (d) GeM Lok Sansad
30. What is the amount of the loan signed between India and ADB for the
energy efficiency investment in India recently?
(a) $250 million (b) $350 million (c) $150 million (d) $450 million