Current Affairs 2020
April Month Current Affairs 2020
01. Recently, SAARC Development Fund Allocates $5 Million Fund for COVID-19 Projects in its Member States.
Who is the Secretary General of SAARC?
Ans:- Esala Ruwan Weerakon
8 Members Of SAARC
Foundation: 08 December 1985
Headquarters: Kathmandu NEPAL
02. The Reserve Bank of India has increased the No. of days for all the States and UT so that they can avail the Overdraft Facility to ?
Ans:- 21 Days.
03. Which Clause Won’t Apply to Coronavirus Death Claims in Life Insurance Policies?
Ans:- Force Majeure Clause
04. On Which day, “World Homeopathy day” is Observed?
Ans:- 10 April
‘Linking Research with Education and Clinical Practice: Advancing Scientific Collaboration”.
05. Pharmacists , commonly known as _____ are delivering essential Services and Medicines facilities at doorsteps under Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi
Ans:. Swasth ke Sipahi
06. Indian Immunological Limited(IIL) has patterned with Griffith University of Which Country for Developing a Vaccine for COVID-19?
07. ‘Operation SHIELD’ Launched in Which Indian State/UT?
Ans:- New Delhi
Full form of “SHIELD”
S – Stands for Sealing of Area
H – Stands for Home Quarantine
I – Stands for Isolation of Infected Patients
E – Stands for Essential Services Ensured
L – Stands for Local Sanitisation
D – Stands for Door to Door Survey
08. What is the Name of the Engineering Student from Chhattisgarh who Developed a internet Controlled Robot to attend a COVID -19?
Ans:. Yogesh Kumar Sahu
09. Recently, NASA has marked the 50
th Anniversary of Which Mission they Named as “Successful Failure”?
Ans:. APPOLO 13
10. Which indian State has Become the First to till Extend Lockdown 30 April?
11. Recently, Arunachal Pradesh Launches COVIDCARE App to Combat COVID-19. Who is the Governor of Arunachal Pradesh?
Ans:. B.D Mishra
12. According to the Forbes 34
th Annual World Billionaires List, who is at the Top ?
Ans:. Jeff Bezos ($113)
13. Recently, Twitter CEO has pledged to donate $1 Billion to Combat with Covid -19. Who is the CEO of Twitter?
Ans:- Jack Dorsey