1. What does the term ‘MIKE’ stands for?
Mentoing and In-house Keeping of Eagles
Monitoring of Illegal Killing of Elephants
Movement for Integration of Knowledge Ecosystem
Monitoring of Illegal Killing of Endangered Species
2. Chirang- Ripu Elephant Reserve is located in
3. Which of the following vertebrates have the highest number of endangered species?
4. Which year Wildlife Protection Act was implemented in India?
5. Which of the following is the natural habitat of Indian lion?
6. How many biosphere-reserves are there in India?
7. Kaavan, dubbed the world’s loneliest elephant, was in the news recently as he was relocated to another country. In which country he was before relocation?
8. What is the major reason for continuous decrease of wildlife?
Scarcity of food
9. The Convention on Migratory Species (CMS) is also known as
10. A biodiversity hotspot is a biogeographic region with significant levels of biodiversity that is threatened by human habitation. Who introduced the term biodiversity hotspot?