1. Which is the hottest layer of Earth called?
2. The mountain range that runs through Indo-Bangladesh-Myanmar border is called
3. An isthmus is a narrow strip of land that connects two larger landmasses and separates two bodies of water. Name the isthmus that connects North America and South America
4. Which is the most abundant gas in the atmosphere of the earth?
5. Which Indian river crosses the Tropic of Cancer twice?
6. Which one of the following countries in not connected to Wakhan Corridor?
7. Which is the world’s largest tropical lake?
Great Slave Lake
8. The name of this country in the indigenous language is Kalaallit Nunaat (“land of the Kalaallit”). Name the country
9. Which is the only crater lake (created by an asteroid collision) in India?
10. On which one of the following rivers is the Shivanasamudra Falls?