JNTUH OD Apply Online 2020, Application Form: How to Apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad? Here we have listed the Complete process of JNTUH Convocation Apply For Original Degree Under JNTUH. So candidates check out the complete details of procedure of Apply for OD in 2020, Jntuh od application last date, JNTUH OD application 2020, JNTUH OD application fee in 9th Convocation.
JNTUH Last date for applying the Original Degree(OD) in 9th Convocation is extended upto 11-05-2020
JNTUH OD Apply Online 2020 – Original Degree Application Form, Registration
JNTU Hyderabad has released IX Convocation Notification 2020. The candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic years 2018-19 & PG Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 24-02-2020 are eligible to apply.
JNTUH Convocation apply for OD (Original Degree)
The procedure for applying for the original degree certificate has been changed. You are required to register with online payments portal of the examination branch of JNTU Hyderabad. After the registration, you will be directed to make the payment either by payment gateway (using your credi/debit cards). For the registrations and for making the OD registration fee payments, please visit the following web-site: epayments.jntuh.ac.in.
Here we have listed step-by-step process to apply jntuh original Degree (OD) online. Follow the below guide regarding “OD Application process of JNTUH”
Helpful for Students Seeking:
- How to Apply For OD in JNTUH
- Apply for OD in 2020
- JNTUH B.Tech OD Application Process in detail
- Process to Apply for OD in JNTU Hyderabad
JNTU Hyderabad 9th Convocation 2020 – Important Dates:
|JNTUH Convocation 2020 Date||May 2020|
|Online ApplicationStarts From||11-03-2020|
|Last date to Apply||11-05-2020|
|JNTUH OD application fee||Rs.600/-|
Instructions To The Candidates
Checklist for VIII Convocation
1. Only Those candidates can apply for Convocation whose PC issued date is between:
2. Scanned Copy of a Digital Passport size Photograph (.JPEG format) should be between 100-200 KB.
3. Scanned Copy of Identity proof (.JPEG format), size should be between 100-200 KB.
The List of valid identity proofs are as follows.
- College Identification Card (Recommended).
- Aadhar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter Identification Card.
- Indian Passport.
4. Scanned Copy of Provisional Certificate (.JPEG format), size should be between 200-300 KB.
5. Students should furnish their Provisional Certificate NUMBER (Number that is above the serial no of PC).
6. Use MS PAINT to resize the image (or) Resize the Image If the image size exceeds the given limits.
JNTUH Convocation Apply – Procedure to apply for Original Degree Certificate
The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates from JNTU Hyderabad in VIII Convocation is through online mode only. The candidates have to furnish their particulars including Provisional Certificate (PC) number and the address for communication in online mode.
The application fee of Rs. 600/- (Six Hundred Rupees only) can be paid either by making online Payment (using Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking) or by making the payments at any branch of SBI by taking the system generated challan. Those Students who have applied for degree in Pre-Convocation mode should not apply for this Convocation. The Students Who have already paid the Original Degree (OD) fee in their College need not pay now, however the registration is compulsory in this Convocation for obtaining the OD.
For carrying out the registrations using this application software, the candidates are informed to create their account by furnishing their personal profile. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate. The Original Degree Certificate (other than PhDs) shall be sent to the candidates to the correspondence address mentioned at the time of online registration. The last date for applying for OD in this Convocation is 11-05-2020.
for any issues contact: [email protected]
JNTUH How To Apply an OD Original Degree: Students who are qualified for the award of Degree during the academic years 2018-19 & PG Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 24-02-2020 are eligible to apply. Submit the application online mode from 11th March to 11th May, 2020.
JNTUH OD application fee: Rs.600/-
NOTE : All the Dual degree awardees are informed to note that, for applying ODs of their JNTUH UG & PG degree, they should upload the Provisional Certificate (PC) of PG & should enter PG PC details to pay the fees of both degrees. Both the ODs will be sent to the address which was mentioned at the time of your OD registration Director of Evaluation, JNTUH
JNTUH OD application 2020: The registration procedure for obtaining the original degree certificates for all Convocation OD’s is through online only.
1. The new users of this service has to enroll initially using the service New User Registration.
2. Enter your “HALLTICKETNO” and click one “SUBMIT” Button
3. Fill all details in Students Registration carefully, especially address details*
- Hallticke No
- Date Of Birth:
- College Code
4. The Password has to be created by the student at the time of registration. Further the candidates are informed to remember their passwords for any future correspondence or updates. The User name shall be the hall-ticket number of the candidate during the study of the course for which he/she is seeking the Original Degree certificate.
5. The fee amount can be paid either by making online Payment (using Master/Visa Credit/ATM cards).
6. Go to epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation
7. Login with your HT number (userid) and password (as set by you) and Upload the scanned copy of Provisional Certificate.
8. Click and select convocation OD then you will get acknowledgement file in .pdf format. Download and save it for future use.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’s)
1. How to apply for my Original Degree(OD) in IX Convocation?
Ans. Please open the JNTUH website( jntuh.ac.in) and click on the IX Convocation Icon at the bottom of the home page, it will redirect to IX Convocation portal. (OR) by using the url: epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation you can apply for your OD in IX convocation.
2. Am I eligible to apply in IX Convocation?
Ans. The Candidates who are passed in the academic year 2018-19 are eligible for applying in IX Convocation for their OD provided; they have not taken the OD in pre-convocation mode earlier.
3. While Applying for OD, It is not asking for uploading the photo?
Ans. If the Candidate’s photo is available with JNTUH, it will not ask to upload the photo while applying for OD.
4. I have applied for my OD in IX convocation, but I need my OD urgently. What is the procedure to obtain my OD urgently.
Ans. Once you have applied in IX Convocation, if you need OD urgently, you can apply in preconvocation mode by using the url: epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices which enables you to get the OD within 15 days of your application independent of IX convocation. In this case, the application made in IX convocation will become NULL and if any fee paid through payment gateway only refundable by submitting refund request at the Exam Branch, JNTUH.
5. How long it takes to get my OD after applying in IX Convocation?
Ans. The printing and dispatching process of OD’s will start within few days after the IX Convocation Ceremony (the Convocation Ceremony is expected to be held in the month of May 2020).
6. Can I apply for OD in Tatkal service?
Ans. There is no Tatkal service to OD’s, but can apply in Pre-Convocation mode as mentioned in the answer to question number four.
7. I have a name correction on my Provisional Certificate (PC), Can I apply for OD?
Ans. Generally PC is valid up to six months from the date of its issue. Hence first you have
8. I have applied OD in IX Convocation, but it is not asking for OD fee payment why?
Ans. As we have already received the OD fee along with the B.Tech/B.Pharm IV-II Examination fee, you need not pay OD fee now. But you have to generate the acknowledgement receipt for getting the OD.
9. I have paid my OD fee along with B.Tech/B.Pharm IV-II Exam fee, shall I need to apply now in IX Convocation for getting my OD?
Ans. Even though OD fee paid during B.Tech/B.Pharm IV-II Examination fee, it is mandatory that they have to register in IX Convocation and have to generate the acknowledgement receipt for getting the OD.
10. When I am trying to apply OD in IX Convocation, I am getting Invalid hall ticket number. Why?
Ans. Please note that the students who have passed in the academic year 2016-17 are eligible to apply in IX Convocation, provided they have not taken their OD in pre-convocation mode earlier. In Case you are eligible but it is showing Invalid Hall ticket Number, then contact JNTUH Exam Branch through Email: [email protected] or helpline no. 9491283135/9491293135 during 10:30 AM to 5:00 PM on all working days.
11. I have lost my Acknowledgement receipt (or)Payment Receipt where can I get it?
Ans. In this case you can login in to the IX Convocation portal and can take the printout whenever you require.
12. I have uploaded wrong photo while applying OD what should I do?
Ans. You need to place a hard copy representation to the Director of Evaluation, JNTUH along with your softcopy of original photo & id proof.
13. I Got an Acknowledgement, What should I do after that?
Ans. You Keep that printout for further reference, In case if you have not receive your OD after couple of months after IX Convocation ceremony, then you can contact Exam Branch, JNTUH with the printout of acknowledgement at the counter no:1.
14. Should I submit the paid challan copy in the University after paying my OD amount in SBI Bank?
Ans. No, It is not necessary to submit the paid challan copy in the University. But you can enter your paid challan details by clicking on Add Challana Details link provided in the IX Convocation portal.
15. While I am applying for OD in IX convocation it is showing the fee of Rs. 3,500/2,900 why?
Ans. The IX Convocation OD fee is 600 rupees only, you may be opened wrong portal which may be pre-convocation portal. The pre-convocation OD fee is Rs. 3,500/2,900 (Rs. 600/- already paid in 4th year), please ensure that you are using the IX Convocation portal URL: https://epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation/
16. I have forgotten my IX Convocation portal password, How can I get my password?
Ans. Click on forgot password link available in the home page of IX Convocation portal it will ask to enter your Hallticket number,registered mobile number & Email id for verification. Once the verification is successful you will receive the password to your registered Email id.
II) Procedure To Apply For Original Degree Certificate (PC received before October 2002) :: Post-Convocation
1. Filled in Original Degree Application Form. [Download Original Degree Application Form Here]
2. D.D. in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, JNTUH” payable at HYDERABAD.. (H.T. No. & Mobile No. may be written on the back side of DD)
Note : Enquire about DD Amount at students service counters at JNTUH.
3. PC Xerox Copy.
4. Another pass-port size photograph with HTNO written on the back of Photograph
5. Submit the above documents at students service counter, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
6. Retain a photocopy of this application with you.
7. If you have not received the certificate with in 60 days of your application,contact the Director of Evaluation for EMS (Speed Post) number. No claim of non-receipt of Certificate shall be entertained if it is not reported with 60 days of your application.
This is the procedure to apply for original Degree Certificate (OD) (Pre/Post Convocation). If you are still having any query in this regard, leave a DailyEducation.in below and we will get back to you.
JNTUH Convocation date 2020, Amount (Fee)?
JNTUH Convocation 2020 Notification Released. Fee is Rs 600/-
How to apply for my Original Degree(OD) in IX Convocation 2020?
Please open the JNTUH website( jntuh.ac.in) and click on the IX Convocation Icon at the bottom of the home page, it will redirect to IX Convocation portal. (OR) by using the url: epayments.jntuh.ac.in/convocation you can apply for your OD in IX convocation.
Am I eligible to apply in IX Convocation?
The candidates who are qualified for the award of Degree/Diploma during the academic years 2018-19 & PG Degree completed or going to be completed on or before 24-02-2020 are eligible to apply