Most Important Latests Polity Questions and Answer
Polity Questions and Answer 2020
1. The first general election in india held were held in – 1951.
2. Who is the ex-officio Chairman of Rajya Sabha- vice president.
3. One-third of the members of the Rajya Sabha retire after every second year.
4. A money bill passed by Lok sabha has to pass by Rajya Sabha within -14 days.
5. The Rajya Sabha can be dissolved by – none.
6. The Rajya Sabha can have maximum strength of-250.
7. How many members of Rajya Sabha nominated by the president of India – 12.
8. Who decides whether a bill is an ordinary bill or money bill – speaker.
9. Who held the post of Prime minister for maximum time- JL Neharu.
10. The time gap between two sessions of the parliament should not exceed – 6 months.