1. Which one of the following is most effective in preventing Covid-19 infection?
Exposing yourself to the sun
Frequently washing your hands with soap
Taking a hot bath
2. Where was the first case of novel coronavirus identified?
3. The 21 day complete lock down in India was announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on
4. vaccines against pneumonia can protect you against the new coronavirus
5. On which date the World Health Organization (WHO) declared the outbreak to be a Public Health Emergency of International Concern?
1 January 2020
1 February 2020
21 January 2020
30 January 2020
6. From which one of the following did the coronavirus get its name?
Colour of the surface
Chinese province where it was detected first
Crown-like projections of the virus
The way it spreads
7. The symptoms may appear typically around five days after infection. It may take maximum of how many days for the symptoms to appear?
8. What is the recommended minimum duration to wash your hands to prevent the spread of the virus?
9. Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) was another coronavirus outbreak that affected many countries. In which year the first case of SARS identified?
10. Which one of the following is NOT a symptom of Corona virus disease?
Shortness of breath
11. What is the safe distance to be maintained from others to prevent spreading of the disease?
12. Who among the following has the highest risks of developing severe coronavirus disease?
People over 60 years of age
People who travel a lot