1. There are evidences to prove that Covid 19 can be spread from pets
2. Which country has the maximum number of infections as on date?
3. A person may get infected by coronavirus
a. through small droplets produced during coughing, sneezing or talking
b. touching a contaminated surface and then face.
Both A and B
None of these
4. Which Indian state has maximum number of coronavirus cases as on date?
5. The virus can survive on surfaces up to
6. On which date India observed a 14-hour voluntary public curfew at the request of the Prime Minister?
7. Where is the National Institute of Virology situated?
8. As on date, which country reported maximum deaths due to Covid-19?
9. Name the coronavirus tracker app launched by the Government of India
10. In 2012 a similar outbreak of MERS-coronavirus (MERS-CoV) had affected sevearl countries. Where was it identified first?
11. Can an ultraviolet disinfection lamp kill the new coronavirus?
12. When did China report the first incidence of novel coronavirus?
30 January 2020
31 December 2019
1 January 2020
21 December 2020