Renting a car in Dubai and all Emirates cities is one of the easiest things these days, as there are many sites that offer the cheapest car rental rates in Dubai in addition to the large number of companies in this field.
And when planning your trip to Dubai, you must not forget to consider the idea of renting a car at Dubai Airport to take you to your hotel or even to move you during the trip faster and easier than public transportation.
However, going to a car rental site in Dubai and booking the car directly is not entirely correct, before that you need some advice and instructions on the requirements to rent a car in Dubai and some other things.
So we have prepared this comprehensive guide to be an integrated reference for everyone who wants to rent a car in Dubai.
Car renting requirements in Dubai
Before proceeding to book a Dubai car through any of the different car reservation sites which the Rental cars site is the best, you need:
• Driving license: You need it to be able to drive without fear of legal penalties, and most companies require it primarily to receive the car, preferably an international or local local license translated.
• Visa: You need to pay the rental cost, and most of the time the amount will not be deducted until the vehicle is received. Some companies offer car rental services in Dubai without a visa and pay cash at their office upon arrival.
The most important tips when renting a car in Dubai
• Always select the best rated car rental companies from clients they have dealt with and we will show you the best of these companies at the end of this report.
• We recommend that you read the car rental companies policies and conditions well before proceeding to booking.
• If you do not have an international or translated driver’s license, you can rent a car with a driver in Dubai from companies that provide this service, for an additional cost in addition to the base cost.
• To get discounts on the cost of a car rental in Dubai, book early well in advance of your travel time and save more money to enjoy your flight more.
• Check with the company about car insurance and choose the companies that offer comprehensive insurance on their cars to avoid paying high costs in case one of the parts is inadvertently damaged and make sure that the air conditioner and internal devices work well as soon as you receive the car and do not forget to ensure the presence of fire extinguisher and spare wheels.
• When you receive the car, make sure that the fuel tank is full of fuel, and ask the representative if it is your responsibility to provide the car with fuel when it is delivered or whether the company takes care of it.
The best car rental company in Dubai
There is a large group of sites and companies that offer a car rental service in Dubai, some of which are good, some of which are not recommended to deal with, and for your convenience the following is a list of the best 4 car rental companies in Dubai through the famous Rental cars site:
Alamo: It is the best car rental company in Dubai, according to the evaluation of its customers.
Budget: Dubai’s fourth best car rental company has rated 7.1 by customers who have previously dealt with it for easy car pickup and delivery
Europe Car: The company offers car rental service at Dubai Airport, you can quickly receive the car at the airport, and the customers have evaluated this company
Avis: It is a suitable option if you want to rent a van in Dubai. It owns a large group of cars, and the customers rated this company with a rating of 7.2 for its speed in delivering the car and its cleanliness.
Important instructions while driving in Dubai
• Take the right path from the road while driving the car in Dubai in general. The presence of the driver’s seat on the left symbolizes driving on the right.
• It is absolutely essential to wear a seat belt while driving for your own safety and to avoid traffic offenses deducted from the amount of insurance refunded to you.
• Using a mobile phone while driving may distract you greatly, which leads to traffic accidents. It is preferable not to use the phone when driving.
• Sit children under 12 years in the back seats of the car and make sure to fasten their seat belts to keep them safe.
• Careful safety and haste in the wheel. Be careful when driving a car to avoid traffic accidents or damage to some external vehicle parts by scratching or destroying, and its price will be deducted from the amount of insurance you paid.