1. Who gave evidence for the expansion of the universe?
2. Which is the brightest star in the night sky?
3. Which is the most abundant element in the universe?
4. Which is the second most abundant element in the universe?
5. The time taken by the sun to complete one revolution around the centre of Milky Way is termed as
6. What is the name of the largest constellation?
7. What is time required for light to travel between Moon and the Earth?
8. Which one of the following planets reflect sunlight the most?
9. The most reflected body in the solar system is a moon. Name it
10. The measure of how much light that hits a surface is reflected without being absorbed is called?