1. Who wrote Philosophie zoologique … (“Zoological Philosophy, or Exposition with Regard to the Natural History of Animals”)?
2. This Danish botanist and geneticist is best known for coining the terms phenotype and genotype. He was the one who introduced the term “gene” . Who is he?
3. Who was the first person to use the term genetics to describe the study of heredity?
4. Who proposed first the super continent Gondwana in 1861?
5. Any biological species that defines a trait or characteristic of the environment is called
6. Any kind of living organisms that is not native to an ecosystem and causes harm to the ecosystem is called
7. Agnatha is a class of fish containing both present and extinct species. What to they lack?
8. Who among the following was the first to give a biological definition of the term “species”?
9. Some species are described as playing a critical role in maintaining the structure of an ecological community, affecting many other organisms in an ecosystem and helping to determine the types and numbers of various other species in the community. These species are called
10. Mukurthi National Park was created to protect which one of the following keystone species?
Great Indian bustard