1. A toxophilite is a person who is fond of or an expert of which sports?
2. In which year was the Asian Games first held?
3. How many nations participated in the first Asian Games?
4. The Badminton World Federation (BWF) is the international governing body for the sport of badminton. Where is its headquarters?
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
London, Great Britain
5. Which country has won the most editions of the Thomas Cup since its inception?
6. What is the National Sports of USA?
7. Chess is believed to be originated in India before the 6th century AD. During the reing of which one of the following empires did it originate?
8. At 17 years and 61 days of age, he became the youngest Test player to score a century. Who is he?
9. Which one of the following polyester materials is commonly used as bowstring on modern bows?
10. India won its first Gold medal in Asian Games in swimming at 1951 Asian Games. Who won the medal?