1. There is only one player from outside the Indian subcontinent in the list of youngest players to score a century in test cricket. Who is he?
2. In target archery, what is the colour of the inner-most ring of standard WA targets?
3. The Sudirman Cup is the world mixed team badminton championship named after Dick Sudirman, which takes place every two years. Dick Sudirman belonged to which country?
4. FIDE, the World Chess Federation, was founded in which city?
5. Which is the only type of bow allowed to be used at Olympic level?
6. Who is the first Indian to win the All England Badminton Championships?
7. “Gens una sumus”, Latin for “We are one people”, is the motto of which sports entity?
8. Who among the following won an individual gold medal in archery at the 2010 Commonwealth Games, beating Olympic bronze medalist Alison Williamson?
9. The present Chief National Coach for the Indian Badminton team, he won the All England Open Badminton Championships in 2001 becoming the second Indian to achieve this feat. Who is he?
10. Federacion Internacional de Natacion (FINA) is associated with which sports?