1. Who was the founder of Metropolitan Institution where Narendra studied?
Madan Mohan Malavya
Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
Keshab Chunder Sen
Acharya Prafulla Chandra Ray
2. In which city of America A street is named after Swami Vivekananda?
3. Who established the Indian Institute of Science inspired by the discussions with Vivekananda on an accidental meeting with Swami Vivekananda?
M W Travers
Sir C V Raman
Homi J Bhabha
4. Name the anthology of songs that Narendranath edited and compiled which included songs by Rabindranath Tagore
5. Where did Eknath Ranade establish the Vivekananda Kendra?
6. Who was the founder of the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, Kolkata?
Sri Ramakrishna Paramhansa
7. Which was Narendranath’s first destination in 1891 when he left the monastery as a wandering monk?
8. “If you want to know India, study Vivekananda. In him everything is positive and nothing negative”. Who said this?
Subash Chandra Bose
9. When is World Brotherhood Day celebrated?
10. Where is the Swami Vivekanand Airport situated?