TGCET 5th Class Hall Ticket 2020 Download – TS Gurukulam Hall Ticket: The Telangana State Government has scheduled the Telangana Gurukulam Common Entrance Test (TGCET) on 1st November. TS TGCET Convener RS Praveen Kumar has recently announced the TGCET date. Also, he said that the examination will be held from 11 am to 1 pm in various examination centers across Telangana.
The TGCET 2020 examination has been conducted for the aspirants seeking admission in class V in Telangana Gurukul schools. All the students who had applied for the TGCET 2020 can download the TGCET Hall Ticket/Admit card 2020 from the official website, tgcet.cgg.gov.in. The TGCET 5th class Hall ticket 2020 will be available from 16th October to 31st October. Hence the students can get ready to download the admit cards. For more details regarding the Telangana Gurukulam CET Hall Ticket 2020, downloading process, exam instructions, and other details, candidates can check the following article.
TGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Telangana Gurukulam CET 5th Class Hall Ticket Download
Telangana State Government every year organizes the Telangana Gurukulam Common Entrance Test for students seeking to get admission in Gurukulam Schools of Telangana. The admission will be given to class 5th for the students who qualified the exam with good merit. The TGCET examination will be held in various examination centers across the state. At present, there are 48,240 seats available in TS Gurukulam schools, while 1,49,168 candidates have applied for the admissions in Gurukulam schools in Telangana, as per the statistics.
TGCET Hall Ticket 2020 – Important Details
|Name of the Board||TS Gurukulam|
|Organized by||Telangana State Government|
|Name of the examination||Telangana Gurukulam Common Entrance Test 2020|
|Admission into||Class V|
|TGCET Exam Date||1st November 2020|
|Exam Timings||11 am to 1 pm|
|Category||TGCET hall Ticket 2020|
|Status||Releasing on 16th October 2020|
Download Telangana Gurukulam 5th class Hall Ticket 2020 @ tgcet.cgg.gov.in
Students applied for TS TGCET 2020 can download the hall tickets from the TGCET official website, tgcet.cgg.gov.in starting from October 15th. The hall ticket/admit card/call letter is the most required document to attend the exam. Students will be permitted to attend the test only after the verification of the admit card. Hence the students can download the hall tickets and keep them safe to carry to the examination. TGCET Admit card 2020 contains various details on it. After downloading TGCET Hall Ticket 2020, students can check the details of,
- PHOTO & QR CODE:
- Center Name: Mahabubabad Center
- Class: 5th Class
- Hall Ticket No: 817130123456
- Exam Date & Time: 07-04-2020 by 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
- Venue Name: TS Social Welfare Residential School (G), Mahabubabad
- Name of the Student: Student’s Name
- Father Name: Father Name
- Mother Name: Mother Name
- Date Of Birth: 09/08/2007
- Gender: Female
- Sur Name: SURNAME
- Community: BC-B
- Special Category: —
- H.No: ….
- Pin Code:…
- FOR CONVENOR
- TELANGANA GURUKUL CET 2019
- verification code(for office use only) :
Hall Tickets Download for V TG CET-2020 examination starts from 16.10.2020 to 31.10.2020.
Download TGCET 5th class Hall Ticket 2020 – Available Here
Steps to download TGCET 5th Class Hall Ticket 2020
- Initially, applicants must visit the official website, tgcet.cgg.gov.in
- On the homepage, search for the TGCET Hall Ticket 2020.
- Click on the link and enter the details of register number, password etc.
- Click on the ‘download’ button.
- TGCET Admit card 2020 will be downloaded on the homepage.
- Check the admit card and take a printout of it.
- Keep the hall ticket safe to carry to the examination.
TGCET 2020 Instructions:
- Students must furnish a bonafide certificate from the Principal / Head Master concerned during the admissions. The certificate should mention that the student has passed class 4th.
- Candidates photograph should be attested by the HM / Principal of the institution where the student is studying 4th class.
TGCET Exam Pattern and Instructions
1. Telugu – 20 Marks,
2. English – 25 Marks,
3. Maths – 25 Marks and
4. EVS – 20 Marks.
5. Mental Ability – 10 Marks
- The TGCET examination will be held for 100 marks.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- The examination will be held in Telugu, English, and Urdu medium.
- The questions will be asked from class 4th.
- The examination will be objective type.
- Students have to fill the answers in the OMR Sheet.
- Use blue / black ballpoint pen only for bubbling / encircling to answer the questions.
- Students must darken/bubble the correct answer on the OMR Sheet with the pen.
- Once if darkened, there will be no chance to erase/change the option.
- The answer OMR Sheet will be corrected by the scanning machine. In correction, the dark and empty circles will e calculated and given the marks. So, students must choose the answers carefully.