Daisy Shah Talks About her Bollywood Journey!

Educator

As she discusses her gradual ascent in Bollywood, Daisy Shah claims she has no regrets.

In Bollywood, many actresses have come and gone, but only a select few have remained and achieved success. Bollywood divas have frequently discussed how difficult it is for them to carve out a career in the industry, which they have repeatedly referred to as being dominated by men. On the other side, we have witnessed Salman Khan introduce a few fresh faces to the Bollywood industry. While some of these newcomers went on to become household names, Daisy Shah belongs to the latter group.

Daisy, who was initially an assistant choreographer, made her Bollywood debut in Jai Ho with Salman Khan. Although the movie was a box office success, she appeared in relatively few films after that. She has now prepared for her television debut with Rohit Shetty’s stunt-based reality series Khatron Ke Khiladi 13 after trying her luck in Bollywood.

Talking about Khatron Ke Khiladi and her journey she said, “I have no regrets. After films, I am now doing Khatron, and I also have a couple of more projects lined up. I will start shooting for them once I come back from South Africa. I am considering this as a chance to connect with a wider audience now. Sochne se sab kuch ho jata to har aadmi aaj Ambani hota (If we could have everything we wanted, everyone would be Ambani). Honestly, I work to please myself and not others. I am happy with what I am doing in life.”

“I was quite excited, considering the format. The entire journey of the show helps one to do things they wouldn’t do otherwise. Those were the key factors why I said yes to the show.”

Adding, “I am not worried about competition. I am not saying this to sound overconfident but I believe one should take these opportunities for experience and not fight with others. Why put someone down for just a show? I only want to gather memories while in the show.​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock