Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Dharmendra’s First Wife Prakash Kumar Claims all Bollywood Heroes Have Affairs!

Educator

In her one and only interview regarding Hema Malini, Prakash Kaur, Dharmendra’s first wife, alleged that all Bollywood heroes have affairs and have wed twice.

Dharmendra and his life has been an open book. The actor was married to Prakash Kaur, with whom he has four children – Ajay, Vijay who became the famous brothers Sunny Deol & Bobby Deol, and Vijayta and Ajeeta who settled abroad. Later, the actor fell in love with Bollywood’s Dream Girl Hema Malini, and the two married each other. They have two children, Esha and Ahana Deol.

However, when the Sholy actor fell in love with Hema Malini, he decided to separate from his wife, Prakash Kaur but never divorced her. He converted to Islam to marry his Sholay co-star whose character Basanti from the film is one of the legendary characters of the Hindi Cinema.

The media attempted to contact Dharmendra’s wife Prakash Kaur about their affair, which was already a big topic of conversation in the cinema community when he made the decision to wed Hema Malini. Kaur, who had previously kept a distance from the public, made the decision to go out about her husband’s infidelity. However, what she said during that interview was terrible!

Her perspective was completely incorrect. She made the decision to stand up for her husband and laid the blame on film culture, which promotes having two wives as though it were a common practise. She spoke to elicit pity for herself as a woman who had done everything within her power to support her husband. Prakash Kaur spoke with Stardust during her lone interview to far.

In the interview, the star wife lashed out at claims that Dharmendra was a womaniser, saying “Any man would choose Hema instead of me; what was wrong if my husband did this? How can anyone call my husband a womanizer?”

She said, “That’s what half the industry is doing. All the heroes are having affairs and getting married for the second time.” In the same interview from 1981, Prakash Kaur revealed that Dharmendra’s father hated Bollywood. “My father-in-law, too, is against the film stars. I know his own son is an actor but Babuji never wanted him to be one. If Babuji could have his way, he would see to it that the whole film industry is wiped off,” said Dharmendra’s wife.

For those who are unaware, Dharmendra married Prakash Kaur in 1954, when he was only 19 years old. On the occasion of his grandparents’ 69th wedding anniversary, Karan Deol, the grandson of Sunny Deol and his wife Pooja Deol, recently announced his engagement to Drisha Roy.

The Seeta aur Geeta actor and his first wife are still on good terms because in 2021, he made a rare appearance with Prakash Kaur at a gathering with his actress pal Mumtaaz. In terms of his professional life, Dharmendra will next be seen in Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani by Karan Johar, in which he portrays Ranveer Singh’s grandfather.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock