Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

DST Bihar Karyalay Parichari Result 2022 – 2023 Office Attendant Cut Off Merit List

naveen

The post first appeared on .

DST Bihar Karyalay Parichari Result 2023 Date and Office Attendant Cut Off Marks & Merit List Pdf Download At Official Website : The Result of Science and Technology Department Bihar Office Attendant Recruitment 2022 likely to release soon @ . Check here the DST Bihar Karyalay Parichari Result Date (Expected), Cut Off Marks, Provisional Merit List for Counselling/ Document Verification and Final Selection List 2022 releasing latest update news.

DST Bihar Karyalay Parichari Result 2023​

Department of Science and Technology, Bihar is conducting a Recruitment for 309 Vacancies of Office Attendant Posts in Field Offices of DST Bihar. The Selection Process i.e. Counselling or Document Verification for DST Bihar Karyalay Parichari Bharti 2022 scheduled to be held soon. Now the Merit List or Result of DST Bihar Karyalay Parichari 2022 expected to announce in the Month of June 2023. Facility to check the DST Bihar Office Attendant Result 2022 will be made available on the official website i.e. . Once the Result out, Direct link to fetch the DST Bihar Exam Result 2023 to be given below.

Candidates who appeared for this examination, They should stay here to check their results of each stage of selection. Because We share latest update on all set of result i.e. Cut Off Marks, Provisional Merit List and Final Selection List for all stage. We also provide a direct link to check the result and merit list pdf download. So you can check your result from this web page.

DST Bihar Karyalay Parichari Result 2023 – Date and Direct Link
Recruiting OrganisationDepartment of Science and Technology, Biha
Name of PostOffice Attendant (Karyalay Parichari)
No of Vacancy309 Posts
Post Category
Selection ProcessCounselling/ Document Verification
Result/ Merit List DateJune 2023
Result LinkTo available here
Official Website

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock