Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Funny Friendship Messages, Texts and Quotes

naveen

There’s something really special about friendships. They can last a lifetime and be the best thing that ever happened to you. They can also be the worst thing that ever happened to you. But no matter what, they’re always worth it.

Below are some hilarious friendship messages, texts and quotes that will show you just how special these relationships can be.

“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.” – Robert Bloch

“Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.” – Robert Brault

“Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.” – Virginia Woolf

“If you have friends who are as weird as you, then you have everything.” – Unknown

“A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body.” – Jim Hayes

“Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.” – Unknown

“I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places.” – Mark Twain

“Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have nonsense respected.” – Charles Lamb

“Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person who made you cry.” – Unknown

“If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal.” – Oprah Winfrey

“It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

“You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.” – Laurence J. Peter

“Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.” – Greg Tamblyn

“True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.” – Emilie Saint-Genis

“Friends: people who borrow my books and set wet glasses on them.” – Edwin Arlington Robinson

“The holy passion of Friendship is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.” – Mark Twain

The post appeared first on .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock