Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

HPCET Admit Card 2024 download from himtu.ac.in for Himachal Pradesh CET

naveen

Himachal Pradesh Technical University will release the HPCET Admit Card 2024 on its official website, .

Candidates who will be appearing for the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test can check details and download the HPCET hall ticket from the web portal.

Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) is an annual exam that is conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU) for admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate engineering programs in the state of Himachal Pradesh.

The admit card for the HPCET exam is an important document that must be carried by the candidate to the exam center on the day of the test.

In this post, we will take a closer look at the process of downloading the HPCET admit card and the details that it contains.

The HPCET admit card is generally released a few weeks before the exam date. Candidates who have successfully completed the application process can download the admit card from the official website of HPTU.

HPCET exam admit card

HPCET exam admit card 2024

HPCET Admit card 2024​

Name of the admit cardHPCET admit cards 2024
Titledownload the Himachal Pradesh CET admit card 2024
SubjectHPTU released the HPCET Hall Ticket 2024
CategoryAdmit Card
Website
HPCET Hall Ticket Details

To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their login credentials such as their application number and date of birth.

The admit card contains important information such as the candidate’s name, roll number, photograph, signature, and the exam center details.

It is important that the candidate verifies all the details mentioned on the admit card and in case of any discrepancy, contact the concerned authorities immediately.

It is mandatory for all candidates to carry a printed copy of the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof to the exam center.

Candidates who do not carry the admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam center and will not be permitted to take the exam.

In conclusion, the HPCET admit card is a crucial document that must be carried by the candidate to the exam center.

Candidates should download the admit card as soon as it is available and ensure that all the details mentioned on it are accurate.

They should also carry a valid photo ID proof along with the admit card to the exam center on the day of the test.

How to download HPCET Admit Card?​

Admit card usually released few weeks before the exam, so you should check the official website regularly for the update. To download the Himachal Pradesh CET Admit Card, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HPTU), which conducts the CET exam.
  2. Look for a link or a section on the homepage that says “Admit Card” or “Hall Ticket.”
  3. Click on the link and enter your login credentials, such as your registration number and date of birth.
  4. Once you have entered the correct information, your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
  5. Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.

FAQs​

When will the HP CET Admit Card be released?​

The admit card is usually released a few weeks before the exam date. Candidates should check the official website regularly for updates.

What information will be mentioned on the HP CET Admit Card?​

The admit card will contain important details such as the candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, and venue. It will also have a photograph of the candidate and a signature of the candidate.

Do I need to carry a photo ID proof along with the HP CET Admit Card?​

Yes, it is mandatory to carry a valid photo ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam.

What should I do if there is a mistake on my HP CET Admit Card?​

If there is an error on your admit card, you should contact the exam authority immediately and get it corrected before the exam date.

Is it necessary to bring the admit card to the exam hall?​

Yes, it is mandatory to bring the admit card to the exam hall. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam without a valid admit card.

How can I download the admit card if I forget my login credentials?​

You can recover your login credentials by clicking on the “Forgot Password” or “Forgot Login ID” link on the official website.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock