Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Is Malaika Arora’s Pregnant?

Educator

Arjun Kapoor advises the media to use tact in light of the unpleasant issue surrounding Malaika Arora’s purported pregnancy.

When word spread online that Arjun Kapoor’s girlfriend Malaika Arora was expecting their first child, he received a lot of negative feedback. The couple began dating in 2019, and there have been multiple occasions when online marriage allegations have appeared. But once pregnancy rumors were confirmed by a media source and caused a major uproar, things only got worse.

As most people are aware, Malaika was previously wed to actor and producer Arbaaz Khan. They are fortunate to have a son named Arhaan Khan. The news of her pregnancy would have an impact on their interpersonal connections in addition to receiving negative feedback online. Arjun called out the “fake gossip” item in his Instagram stories.

Arjun Kapoor now recalls the controversy and reacts, “Negativity is easier to do. I think it gets people to pay attention because that’s been building for a while. Listen, we are actors, our personal life is not always very private. There is a certain amount that exists and you have to be okay with it already joining the profession.”

Arjun Kapoor added, “There might be that element that remains but I think we rely on you all to reach the audience. We need you all to be at least cognizant of the fact that we are human beings. So, check with us once in a while if you’re going to write something that is very very important. At least do that much and I think that was all that I did. It was more about that it should be checked; it should not be assumed. You should not put something that can be life-altering out there.”​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock