Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Manjima Mohan Posts Wedding Picture with Husband Gautham Karthik

Educator

Take a look at this old photo from the wedding of Manjima Mohan and Gautham Karthik, which perfectly captures the two of them.

After dating for three years, Gautham Karthik and Manjima Mohan were married last year. The couple wed in front of their family members in a fairly low-key ceremony. However, back then, their charming pictures became very popular. Let’s take a look at a throwback photo from their wedding, which perfectly captures the two of them now.

Manjima Mohan posted a throwback picture from their wedding. The picture depicts the couple walking together while wearing traditional white clothes. Manjima is seen wearing a straightforward saree with gold jewelry, whereas Gautham is wearing a white mundu. The focus, though, was on their facial expressions.
Manjima may be seen in the photo sporting a melancholy expression as Gautam is seen gazing at her. Well, we’re curious as to the BTS of the image. This is us in a nutshell, she said as the caption for the vintage photo. Throwback Thursday hashtag: “#iykyk #blastfromthepast.”

On November 28, 2022, Manjima Mohan and Gautham Karthik exchanged wedding vows. The couple has been dating for three years after meeting on the set of their 2019 movie Devarattam. The pair posted their first photo as husband and wife on social media as they began a new chapter in their lives. The actress captioned the image she shared on Instagram, “Now and forever.”

Manjima admitted that at her wedding, she had received fat-shaming. In fact, she continued, “Even at our wedding, a few guests made remarks about it. It used to, but now that I’m at ease with who I am and am aware that I can drop weight whenever I choose, it doesn’t. I enjoy working out, and I like who I am. I’ll absolutely reduce weight if I have a professional obligation that needs it; I’m not sure why it should matter to others.

With the recently released flicks Pathu Thala, starring Silambarasan TR, and August 1947, Gautham Karthik scored two successes. The actor and Arya are presently working together on Manu Anand’s upcoming movie, Mr. X. Manu, who previously directed Vishnu Vishal’s FIR, co-wrote the screenplay for Mr. X with Divyanka Anand Shankar and Raam H Puthran for Prince Pictures.

Manjima Mohan has not announced her upcoming projects after marriage​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock