Mirnaa Menon makes Shocking Revelations about Rajnikanth’s Jailer

Educator

The next film to be released by Rajinikanth’s super stardom is Jailer. The movie, which Nelson Dilip Kumar directed, is an action drama.

The past films of Superstar and Nelson are both colossal letdowns, thus Jailer must succeed spectacularly. In an interview, Mirnaa Menon, who is playing a significant part in Jailer, revealed some bizarre details about the movie.

Mirnaa responded that Rajini’s character (Muthuvel Pandian) would be packed with mass, class, and fashionable qualities when questioned about it.

According to Mirnaa, Rajini’s character likewise exudes horror and would be accountable. Rajini was also asked if he was portraying a grey-shaded character in the interview, to which Mirnaa replied that one must see the movie to find out.

Mirnaa noted that she is playing a full-length role and that there are numerous other characters in the movie that are strongly crafted. “Being a part of a movie with many stars is a blessing for me as I am in the early stages of my career,” Mirnaa remarked.

Tamannaah, Sunil, Ramya Krishna, Jackie Shroff, and Vasant Ravi all play significant cameos while Mohanlal and Shiva Rajkumar also play significant cameos. The movie Jailer will premiere on August 10th, 2023.​

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock