Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Mrunal Thakur all of Set to Make her Debut at Cannes Film Festival

Educator

Mrunal Thakur, who also made her debut in South films last year, is all set for another debut. The actress will be attending the prestigious Cannes Film Festival that will be held in the French Riviera from May 17 to 26. Along with her, many other actresses will be a part of the festival including Anushka Sharma, Esha Gupta among others.

Coming to Mrunal Thakur, in a short span of time, she has become one of the most popular faces in the Indian entertainment industry. Talking about her Cannes debut, Mrunal shared, “I am thrilled to be attending the Cannes Film Festival for the first time. It is an honour to represent Grey Goose at such a prestigious platform. I am looking forward to interacting with global filmmakers, exploring new opportunities, and showcasing the talent that Indian cinema has to offer.”

Mrunal is currently filming for her next major South project alongside Nani, which has been tentatively titled Nani 30. Along with it, she has films like Pooja Meri Jaan, Pippa and Lust Stories 2 in the pipeline.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock