Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Pooja Hegde – Back to Tollywood Spotlight?

Educator

Pooja-Hegdes-wish-1.jpg

It has been hard for , the earlier number one actress in the Telugu film industry now, as her recent films got criticised and also, not able to make any profit for producers. People actually want to know if she will return to Tollywood and will pickup which particular genre of movies.

None of the Tamil movies, she recently did in Telugu like with and with and helped her. Though I did side with the Hindi movie, its the same movie “ ” also failed to take my attention. And amidst such a bleak scenario, there is still light at the end of the tunnel for her in Bollywood. That is why, people though she will be more considerate in future films.

and are said to be the filmmaking duo she will be working with, but nothing has yet be officially confirmed. This one also say that she is engaged to ‘s movie Sony ET that is directed by Karthik Dandu. The fans do not have sufficient information yet, and nobody else knows anything for sure. The verdict would probably be that the myths about Pooja Hegde need to be revealed sooner or later.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock