Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Sara Ali Khan Lashes out at Trollers!

Educator

Sara Ali Khan declares, “mai Ajmer Sharif utni shiddat,” disregarding the trolls who have been harassing her for visiting the Mahakal temple.

For a very strange reason, Sara Ali Khan is the target of hatred. Just before Zara Hatke Zara Bachke was released, she went to the Mahakaleshwar temple in Ujjain. However, internet users found it incomprehensible that a Muslim by faith was honoring Lord Shiva. The actress is currently responding to the naysayers in the best way she can.

As most people are aware, Sara is very busy with the Zara Hatke Zara Bachke marketing. Together with her co-star Vicky Kaushal, she has been spotted crossing international boundaries. They even appeared to be traveling to Dubai for an award ceremony where they collaborated on promotional content with Rakhi Sawant and other famous people.

Resuming the subject, Sara Ali Khan appears to cherish her audience when it comes to her work but understands the difference between critics and trolls. In response to the dispute over the Mahakal temple, she said, “Honestly, main yeh keh chuki hoon aur phir se kahungi…main apne kaam ko bahut seriously leti hoon. Mein kaam karti hu janta ke liye, aap logon ke liye. Agar aap logon ko mera kaam achcha na lage… toh mujhe bura lagega (Honestly, I have said this before and will repeat myself. I work for the public, and if they don’t like anything, then I will feel bad).”

Sara Ali Khan continued, “Lekin yeh jo meri niji maanyata he, ye meri niji maanyata hain. Main Ajmer Sharif utni shiddat se jaungi jitni ki Bangla Sahib, jitna Mahakal, aur main jaati rahungi. Toh jisko bhi jo bhi bolna hai, woh bol sakte hai. Mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Lekin kahi bhi jaakar sabse jaruri baat ye hoti hai ki aapko waha ki urja achchi lagni chahiye…main urja mein maanyata rakhti hoon (My personal beliefs are my own. I will go to Ajmer Sharif with the same devotion, with which I will go to Bangla Sahib or Mahakal. I will continue visiting. People can say whatever they want, I have no problem. For me, the energy of a place is important…I believe in energy)”​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock