Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

UPSC Civil Services Cut-off 2023 Released; Check UPSC CSE Prelims, Mains, Final Cut-Off

hanuman

UPSC Civil Services Result 2023: The Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has declared the Civil Services(CSE) Cut-0ff Result 2023. Candidates can access the UPSC CSE Final Result 2023 and UPSC CSE Cut-Off Marks by visiting the official website: upsc.gov.in. “Cut off marks on the basis of GS Paper-I only. GS Paper-II was of qualifying nature with 33% marks as per Rule-15 of Civil Services Examination, 2023. Subject to 10% marks in each of the seven competitive papers i.e. Essay, GS-I, GS-II, GS-III, GS-IV, Optional-I and Optional-II,” reads the official website.

UPSC Civil Services Cut-off 2023: Check UPSC CSE Prelims, Mains, Final Cut-Off For General Category

ExaminationGeneral
CS (Prelim)75.41
CS (Main)741
CS (Final)953

UPSC Civil Services Cut-off 2023: Check UPSC CSE Prelims, Mains, Final Cut-Off For EWS Category

ExaminationEWS
CS (Prelim)68.02
CS (Main)706
CS (Final)923

UPSC Civil Services Cut-off 2023: Check UPSC CSE Prelims, Mains, Final Cut-Off For OBC Category

ExaminationOBC
CS (Prelim)74.75
CS (Main)712
CS (Final)919

UPSC Civil Services Cut-off 2023: Check UPSC CSE Prelims, Mains, Final Cut-Off For SC Category

ExaminationSC
CS (Prelim)59.25
CS (Main)694
CS (Final)890

UPSC Civil Services Cut-off 2023: Check UPSC CSE Prelims, Mains, Final Cut-Off For ST Category

ExaminationST
CS (Prelim)47.82
CS (Main)692
CS (Final)891

UPSC Civil Services Cut-off 2023: Check UPSC CSE Prelims, Mains, Final Cut-Off For PwBD-1 Category

ExaminationPwBD-1
CS (Prelim)40.40
CS (Main)673
CS (Final)894

UPSC Civil Services Cut-off 2023: Check UPSC CSE Prelims, Mains, Final Cut-Off For PwBD-2 Category

ExaminationPwBD-2
CS (Prelim)47.13
CS (Main)718
CS (Final)930

UPSC Civil Services Cut-off 2023: Check UPSC CSE Prelims, Mains, Final Cut-Off For PwBD-3 Category

ExaminationPwBD-3
CS (Prelim)40.40
CS (Main)396
CS (Final)756

UPSC Civil Services Cut-off 2023: Check UPSC CSE Prelims, Mains, Final Cut-Off For PwBD-5 Category

ExaminationPwBD-3
CS (Prelim)33.68
CS (Main)445
CS (Final)589

Wherever two or more candidates have secured equal aggregate marks in CSE Exam, 2023, the tie(s) have been resolved in accordance with the principles approved by the Commission, viz.

• Candidate securing more marks in the @Compulsory Papers and the Personality Test put together is to be
    ranked higher; and
  • In case where the marks mentioned at (i) above are equal, the candidate senior in age is to be ranked higher
  • @Compulsory Papers include Essay, General Studies-I, General Studies-II, General Studies-III and General Studies IV.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock