Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Utkal University Results 2024- uuems.in +3 BA B.Sc B.Com 2nd 4th 6th Sem Result 2024 (out)

hanuman

Utkal University Results 2024 released at uuems.in check Utkal University +3 2nd 4th 6th Sem (BA B.Sc B.Com) Result 2024- Utkal University has announced the Provisional result of +3 3rd & 5th Semester (BA B.Sc B.Com ) Regular/Reappear/Improvement CBCS Exam 2019 ( 2016,2017 Admission) batch have been announced today i.e. 29th May 2020 at . The Utkal University has commenced the +3 BA B.sc B.Com 1st 3rd 5th Sem Examination in January 2024.

Latest Update – Utkal University +3 BA B.Sc B.Com 3rd 5th Sem Results 2024 Released check direct link below.

Utkal University Results 2020 uuems.in

UUEMS 2nd 4th 6th Sem Results 2024

The Utkal University is a very popular and oldest University in Odisha. This University also called as Mother University in the state. Every Year Utkal University conducts +3 2nd 4th 6th Sem ( BA B.Sc B.Com) Examination in January month and +3 2nd 4th 6th Sem Examination in June month. This year Utkal University has published +3 UG odd sem Results in the last week of May month.

uuems.in +3 2nd 4th 6th Sem Result 2024

University Name Utkal University Odisha
Exam Name+3 2nd 4th 6th Semester (BA, B.Com, B.Sc) EXAM-2013-2024
Exam TypeRegular/Reappear/Improvement CBCS
Exam DateJanuary 2024
Result Date29th May 2024
Official website

Uuems.in 2024 Latest Results

How To Check Utkal University +3 UG 2nd 4th 6th Sem Results 2024?

• Visit the official website of UUEMS (uuems.in)
  • Check the homepage.
  • Here you will get the latest results announced by Utkal University.
  • Click on result link.
  • Enter the Roll no. And given text.
  • Submit it.
  • Your Provisional result of +3 BA B.Sc B.com will be shown on the screen.
  • Download in pdf and take print.
Rohit

I am Rohit, the owner of this website. I have completed Mass Communication degree from Kannur University, I have has 9+ years of work experience in the education industry. I love traveling, cooking, and watching movies.

The post appeared first on .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock