TS Polycet Counselling Dates 2020: Telangana Polycet 2020 Counselling Notification, Rank Wise Schedule, certificates required, processing fee, tuition fee, exercising options and seat allotment details are available at tspolycet.nic.in.
Candidates are informed to collect the details of procedure to be followed and other relevant information from Help Line Centres on the day of Certificate Verification without fail and the same is also placed on website: tspolycet.nic.in.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Candidates who had passed SSC or its equivalent.
TS Polycet Counselling Dates 2020:
|1||Online filing of Basic Information, Payment of Processing Fee & Slot Booking to selection of Help Line Centre, Date & Time to attend for Certificate Verification for not attended candidates in phase I||Sept/Oct 2020|
|Certificate Verification for already Slot Booked candidates in the final phase||Sept/Oct 2020|
|3||Exercising Options after Certificate Verification||Sept/Oct 2020|
Freezing of options
Provisional Allotment of seats
|6||Payment of Tuition Fee & self reporting through website||Sept/Oct 2020|
|7||Reporting at finally allotted college||Sept/Oct 2020|
|8||The spot admission guidelines for private unaided polytechnics will be placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in||Sept/Oct 2020|
Candidates / Parents are advised to exercise as many number of options as possible to avoid disappointment in not getting a seat. The options exercised will be considered for preliminary allotment of seat. If consent for improved allotment of seat is given along with Tuition Fee payment by the candidate the same options will be considered for allotment. Therefore while exercising the options every care need to be taken in selecting the college and Branch as per the choice of the candidates.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
- Candidate shall be an Indian National.
- Candidate should belong to the State of Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P).No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Candidates should have passed S.S.C. Examination conducted by State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh or any other examination recognized as equivalent there to by the Board of Secondary Education, TS/ AP such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/Other Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State should have passed all the subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- There is no age restriction for seeking admission into Diploma Courses in Polytechnics. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship is 20 years for OC candidates and 24 years for other candidates as on the date of 01-07-2019 as per the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW(Edn.2)/2011, dated: 20-10-2012 and further guidelines issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Edn.) Department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TSPOLYCET-2020 and obtaining a rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements laid down for admissions.
Who can exercise options?
- Candidates who have secured seat but not interested to join.
- Who have not secured seat so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have not exercised the options so far but got their certificates verified.
- Who have secured a seat, reported and aspiring for a better option.
- And any other eligible candidates.
1. Options given in the Phase-I will not be considered for allotment and candidates have to exercise option afresh.
2. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and paid the Tuition Fee through online and reported at allotted college need not exercise option once again.
3. Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on previous allotment.
4. The special category candidates (NCC / CAP /PH/ Anglo-Indian) who did not get their certificates verified earlier should get their certificates verified now at Government Polytechnic, Masab Tank, Hyderabad only.
5. Candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have to produce certificate of Residence and Ration Card to take seats available in Q.Q. Government Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they have to attend for Certificate Verification at Q.Q. Government Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari, opposite to Zoo Park, Old City, Hyderabad.
6. Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login ID will be sent to the candidates Registered mobile number. All the messages / OTPS / allotment details etc., will be sent to the registered mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE:
Visit website; tspolycet.nic.in and click on the link “PAYMENT OF PROCESSING FEE”
- Register by entering
> ICR Number given on TSPOLYCET-2020 Hall Ticket.
> Date of Birth as mentioned in the SSC Marks Memo.
> SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- The Basic Information Form is displayed and fill in the details regarding Aadhar, Mobile No and Email Address. Also fill the details of Caste Certificate and Income Certificate application Number issued by MeeSeva, if applicable. Change of mobile number is not permitted.
- Update the information and pay the Processing Fee of Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST) and Rs. 600/- (for others) through online payment (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking) before attending for the Certificate Verification. Without payment of Processing Fee, the candidate is not permitted to attend for Certificate Verification.
- Download the list of colleges / branches / districts from the website https://tspolycet.nic.in
- Take the printout of Manual Option Entry Form from the website.
- Consult Parents / Friends and prepare Manual Option Entry Form as per your preference duly writing institution code, branch code and district code. This is for your convenience and to avoid mistakes and save time while entering web options.
TUITION FEE TO BE PAID:
- The Tuition Fee for Government/ Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 3800/- per annum.
- The Tuition Fee for Private Un-Aided / Self Finance Branch offered in Aided Polytechnics is Rs. 15500/- per annum.
- The Fee reimbursement for eligible candidates is subject to the guidelines issued by the Government from time to time.
CERTIFICATES TO BE PRODUCED BY THE CANDIDATES (AT THE TIME OF CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION):
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies of the following:
- TSPOLYCET-2020 Rank Card.
- Aadhar Card.
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.
- Hall Ticket in respect of CBSE / ICSE/ NIOS/ TOSS/ APOSS candidates.
- IV to X Study Certificates.
- Transfer Certificate (T.C).
- Income Certificate issued on or after 01-01-2020 by competent authority, if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable.
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.
- In respect of Non-Local candidates to consider them for allotment under unreserved seats the following certificates needs to be submitted.
Residence Certificate : Candidates who has resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of study outside the State ; or either of whose parents have resided in the State for a total period of 10 years excluding periods of employment outside the State.
Employer Certificate : Candidates who are children of parents who are in the employment of this State or Central Government, Public Sector Corporations, local bodies , Universities and other similar Quasi Public Institutions within the State at the time of applying for TSPOLYCET-2020 Examination.
CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
During Certificate Verification the candidates Aadhar details (Finger Print Biometric) shall be verified with UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) at the Help Line Centers. Therefore it is mandatory for the candidate to attend for Certificate Verification.
A. DECENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION SCHEDULE
Schedule for all locations: Reporting time as indicated in the Annexure I and Annexure II.
- Candidates are informed that locations where there is more than one Help Line Centre i.e., Hyderabad and Warangal the ranks are distributed Help Line Centre wise, See the Annexure-I for Distribution of Ranks Help Line Centre wise and attend for Certificate Verification accordingly.
- The candidates residing in Quli-Qutub-Shahi Urban Development Area have to produce certificate of Residence and Ration Card to take seats available in Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Hyderabad and they have to attend for Certificate Verification at Q.Q. Govt. Polytechnic, Chandulal Baradari, Opposite to Zoo Park, Old City Hyderabad on as per the above schedule, see the Annexure-II.
- PH (Physically Handicapped), CAP (Children of Armed Personnel), Anglo-Indian, Sports & Games, NCC (National Cadet Corps) should attend the Certificate Verification only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, as per the dates given in the Centralised Certificate Verification Schedule.
- Immediately after Certificate Verification, the Login Id will be sent to the candidates registered Mobile Number. All the messages / OTPs / Allotment details etc., will be sent to the Registered Mobile number, hence advised to keep the mobile with you till the end of admission process.
B. CENTRALISED CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
(for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games and Anglo Indian) only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad)
PH – (V) – Visually Handicapped.
PH – (H) – Hearing impaired Handicapped.
PH-(O) – Orthopedically Handicapped.
NCC – National Cadet Corps.
S & G – Sports & Games.
CAP – Children of Armed forces Personnel.
It is informed that other certificates of these candidates will also be verified on the dates mentioned above along with Special Reservation category Certificates. (for PH, CAP, NCC, Sports & Games, Anglo Indian) only at Sankethika Vidya Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad.
Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports and Games /Minority/ Anglo – Indian Candidates:
- PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board. Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible.
- CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer, Identity card and Discharge book ( in case of Ex-Service men) and Service Certificate (in case of inservice men) issued by Competent Authority for verification. Candidates whose parents are domiciled in the State of Telangana based on the permanent address/home town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- NCC & Sports and Games- Certificates issued by competent authorities.
- Minorities: SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master.
- Anglo-Indian: A Certificate issued by Tahsildar of their place of Residence.
TS POLYCET 2020 Counselling Detailed Notification – Available Soon
TS POLYCET 2020 ANNEXURE 1 LIST OF HELP LINE CENTERS FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION
PROCEDURE FOR EXERCISING OPTIONS:
- Read the Instructions to candidates placed in the website https://tspolycet.nic.in for user manual.
- The candidates can exercise options from Home / Internet Centre / HLC.
- If the candidate is exercising options from Internet Centre make sure that proper logout is done after saving the options to avoid manipulation of the password by the Internet Centre person.
- Generate the Password by clicking on Candidates Registration link in the website.
- Do not share the password with others.
- After successful password generation, Login with the details under the link Candidates Login and enter OTP as received onto registered Mobile Number after Login.
- Refer the Manual Option Entry Form prepared by you and enter the options in the website.
- Candidates are advised to exercise options carefully in the order of priority. The order of priority of options is the important criteria in securing the seat.
- Candidate has to exercise as many options as possible to avoid disappointment of not getting a seat.
- Candidate can exercise and modify the options any number of times within the scheduled dates.
- Take a printout of final options saved for reference.