Different types of HVAC systems are used for different purposes. Here are different types of HVAC systems are used in pharmaceuticals.
HVAC is a short form of Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. It is a system with the main purpose of making indoor surrounding more comfortable. HVAC systems are available in different types which come with unique specifications in order to suit your environment.
Types of HVAC systems
There are basically four types of HVAC systems. They include:
Heating and Air Conditioning Split System
These are classic types of heating and air conditioning system. They have components of the whole system allocated inside and outside the premises. These types of HVAC system will have features such as:
- An air conditioner that will be able to cool refrigerant any time.
- Heating area and fan to cool the refrigerant and allow circulation of air.
- Pipes that carry fresh cool air all through the premises.
- A control panel that will be able to manage the entire system.
Hybrid Heat Split System
These are more advanced HVAC systems of the classic version. They have upgraded energy effects which guarantee their best performance. When this types of systems are installed in a building any heat pump will allow electrically pushed HVAC to produce the required heat. The hybrid heat split system will have features such as:
- A heating pump that will allow the heating and cooling of the refrigerant.
- An evaporator coil, furnaces (heating areas) and fan that will allow the circulation of air in the refrigerant.
- Ducts that will allow the circulation of air around the building.
- A control panel for adjusting and controlling the entire system.
Duct-free Split Heating and Air Conditioning System
This system allows good installation of HVAC to places and areas where systems with ducts will be impossible to fix. They are easy to install and fix since they require minimum labor compared to those with ducts. The duct-free split heating and air conditioning system has the following features:
- They have a heat pump to heat or cool the refrigerant
- A closely packed fan coil to occupy a small space.
- A controlling panel for regulating the whole system.
- Have small tubes and wires for refrigerant and connecting the fan coil to the outdoor unit.
Packaged Heating and Air Conditioning System
This HVAC system is suitable for small homes and premises that lack adequate space. The system can compress the space that measures the entire home to one single room and provides the required environment comfortable. The packaged HVAC system will contain the following features:
- The heating pump, evaporator, and fan coil will be packed in one unit.
- Control panel to control the whole system.
- It will have purifiers, ventilation, and cleaners to improve the quality of air.
The main function of the HVAC system is to provide a good air circulation in a building. With the perfect knowledge and understanding of these systems, one will be able to make a right decision on which type of the HVAC system suits his or her building. By installing A HVAC system in your building, it will provide good ventilation, clean air, and a favorable heat that will ensure every person is comfortable.