Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

‘Man In Waiting For Chief Minister Is KTR’

Educator

Within the BRS party, there is always a debate on the next Chief Minister of Telangana after KCR but a majority of them support BRS Working President KT Rama Rao over senior leader Harish Rao. The pro-KTR group constantly comments before the media and the same happened on Friday.

Telangana transport minister Puvvada Ajay added that the man in waiting for chief minister is KTR. “Young and dynamic leader KTR is ready to be the next CM of the state. He is a great thinker and has ambitious plans for Telangana. He is always behind us, pushing us to work harder,” said Ajay.

The minister revealed the rapport he shares with KTR. “Among the cabinet ministers, he is someone who addresses me with singular form. We talk a lot about our work and when he shows me something that is done in Hyderabad, he directs me to get it done in Khammam. I waste no time doing such things in my constituency and such is his encouragement,” added Ajay.

Previously many reports surfaced that KTR would take over the reigns from KCR as the latter has national political ambitions. Nothing as such happened till date but if BRS scores a hat-trick in the Assembly elections, there are high chances of KTR becoming the next CM.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock