Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

“I Like Charan, NTR, Prabhas, and..”

Educator

Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan said that people can admire whichever actor they want in films. But in politics, he requested people to elect the party which could work for their welfare. He said he had never had a fan club in his film career. He said that he endorsed a brand initially but later decided not to endorse anything that would not be useful for the welfare of people. Pawan was in Pitapuram last night as a part of his Varahi Yatra.

Speaking at the public meeting, Pawan requested people to keep aside their film fandoms regarding real life. He said, “I like all our actors like Ram Charan garu, Jr NTR garu, Prabhas garu and Chiranjeevi garu. I feel happy when I see their work. The film industry doesn’t survive only on my films, right?”

“By doing every film, I employ 500-600 people. Is your Kakinada MLA creating such employment opportunities, apart from looting from the public? I am one of the highest-paid actors in the country. I can help people only when I earn. I managed to donate crores of rupees to farmers only because of doing films like Bheemla Nayak and Vakeel Saab. We can only donate money if we earn it. YCP government did not create wealth but just looted from the public. I will make ways to create wealth. Please give a chance to Jana Sena,” requested Pawan.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock