Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Akshay Kumar Talks About his Box Office Failures

Educator

In a recent interview, Akshay Kumar discussed how the public can make or break an actor. He also discussed how the box office results impact him.

Akshay Kumar recently debuted his apparel line, Force IX, outside of the movie industry. The actor is having trouble at the movie office since last year, despite having an intriguing slate of flicks. For a very long period, the actor is unable to deliver a box office success. The actor has received a lot of criticism for his box office failures, starting with Bachchhan Paandey and continuing with his most recent film, Selfie. The actor has since talked openly about box office flops in the most recent interview.

The actor garnered media attention last year for his box-office dud films, including Samrat Prithviraj, Raksha Bandhan, and Ram Setu. His most recent commercial success was Rohit Shetty’s Sooryavanshi. He recently revealed his follow-up to his 2012 hit movie Oh My God, titled Oh My God 2.

In a recent interview for his clothing line Force IX, Akshay Kumar was asked about receiving negative feedback on his work. I have experienced many ups and downs in my life, he said. When things are going well, everyone sings praises, and when they’re not, there is more criticism than you can imagine. Yes, I am a human, and good and negative things make me feel happy and horrible, respectively. However, I am also proud of my ability to move on quite quickly.

Akshay Kumar continued, “What keeps me going is the same will I had on the first day I started work, I love working! And no one can take that away from me! You just have to keep going on, there is no other way. There is a higher power that sees everything and it compounds and gives you back the results of the honest hard work you put in, that’s how I deal with it.

In addition, when asked if box office results bothered him, he responded, “Of course they do. The box office results determine whether we succeed or fail. You refer to those as hits and flops. The box office results reflect all of this because if a movie doesn’t work, it means people didn’t go see it, which in turn implies they didn’t connect to it. The audiences tell us when we are right and where we are going wrong. And that indicates that now is the time to make a change. which I believe the entire industry is attempting to do.

On the work front, Akshay Kumar has The Great Indian Rescue, a biopic on Jaswant Singh Gill, OMG 2, and the remake of Soorarai Pottru. Alongside Tiger Shroff, he will appear in Bade Miyan Chote Miyan and Hera Pheri 4.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock