Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

AP EdCET Online Application 2024, Submit at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in

naveen

AP EdCET Registration 2024 or AP EdCET Online Application 2024 link will be enabled by the Andhra University on its CETs official website of APSCHE, cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.

Candidates who are eligible can check details and submit the AP EdCET online application as per the schedule at for appearing the education entrance test.

Are you planning to pursue a career in teaching in Andhra Pradesh? If so, you might want to know about the AP EdCET registration process for 2024. In this page, we will provide you with a comprehensive guide on everything you need to know about AP EdCET registration 2024.

AP EdCET stands for . It is conducted by Andhra University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).

AP EdCET is a state-level entrance exam that is conducted for admission into various B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) courses offered by the universities in Andhra Pradesh.

How To Apply for AP EdCET & Submit Online Application form

AP EdCET Online Application 2024
Name of the applicationAP EdCET Online Application 2024
TitleSubmit AP EdCET Online Application Form 2024
SubjectAPSCHE has released the AP EdCET Online Application for B.Ed Course admissions
Application FeeRs.600/- for General and Rs.400/- for SC/ST Category
Registration18-04-2024 to 15-05-2024
APSCHE website
AP CETs website
AP EdCET website
AP EdCET Details

What is AP EdCET Registration 2024​

AP EdCET Registration 2024 is the process by which candidates can apply for the AP EdCET exam for the academic year 2024-25.

The registration process typically involves filling out an online application form, uploading required documents, and paying the application fee.

Eligibility Criteria for AP EdCET 2024​

Before applying for AP EdCET 2024, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for AP EdCET 2024 are as follows:

• Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
  • Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their graduation. However, candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/BC) need to secure only 40% marks.
  • Age Limit: There is no age limit for AP EdCET 2024.
  • Nationality: Candidates should be Indian nationals.

Documents Required for AP EdCET 2024 Registration​

Candidates need to keep the following documents ready before filling the AP EdCET 2024 application form:

• Class 10th and 12th mark sheets
  • Graduation mark sheet
  • Category certificate (if applicable)
  • Scanned copies of passport-size photograph and signature
  • Valid email ID and mobile number

How to Submit AP EdCET Online Application 2024?​

Students who want to apply for the AP EdCET, can check details and submit online application form at with required documents and necessary details. Student must submit the application online only. For online submissions, students should follow the given simple steps.

• On your Internet Browser type the website address , press Enter button and you will see the website displayed on the computer screen.
  • Once you reach the official website of AP EdCET, click on the Application Fee Payment button as shown in the home page. After clicking on it, a new Payment Verification web page will appear on the screen.
  • Fill in all the mandatory details in the respective fields of the Fee Payment form and Click on the Proceed to Payment button. After clicking on it, the Payment web page will appear.
  • After filling the mandatory details the control will lead you to the Bank Payment Gateway web page and click on Make Payment button.
  • The confirmation of successful payment of Registration Fee is shown with the Transaction is successful item to be shown in the web page Payment Status along with Payment Reference Id. After Successful Payment web page automatically redirect to web page.
  • After completion of Fee Payment, Candidate can check the Status of the Payment using By clicking on Check Your Payment Status tab.
  • In this, Enter Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number then click on Check Payment Status button to check the status of the payment.
  • After successful fee payment, candidate has two options either to proceed to fill in the application immediately or at a later date.
  • Click on Proceed to Fill Application button to fill the application immediately and you will be taken to the Application Form. So, Enter all the mandatory details and click on Proceed to Fill Application button.
  • By Clicking on Proceed to Fill Application button, the application form will be displayed. Enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on Preview/Submit button.
  • Then, candidate can view the Filled Online Application Form. If you want to modify, click on Modify button to modify the application or If you want confirm, click on Confirm button to confirm the application.
  • By clicking on Confirm/Freeze button, candidate can view pop up alert as Your Application confirmed successfully. Please note your Registration Number for further Correspondence.
  • By Clicking on Print Application, candidate can view the Receipt of the Application form in your screen.
  • Click on Print button for taking the printout of the receipt which is useful for further correspondence. Later, if the candidate wishes to take the print out of the application form again, he/she can visit and click on Print Your Filled in Application Form.
  • Then, enter all the mandatory details in respective fields and click on Get Application Details, the Receipt web page will appear. Click on Print button for taking the printout of the receipt.

What next after completion of AP EdCET Registration Process 2024?​

After the completion of the AP EdCET Registration Process 2024, candidates will receive an admit card/hall ticket for the entrance exam.

This will contain details such as the date, time, and venue of the exam, as well as the candidate’s roll number and other important information.

Candidates will need to download and print the admit card and carry it with them to the exam center on the day of the exam.

They will also need to carry a valid photo ID proof, such as a passport, driving license, or Aadhaar card, along with the admit card.

After the AP EdCET exam has been conducted, the conducting authority will release the answer key and the results. Candidates can check their result by entering their roll number and other required details on the official website of AP EdCET.

Based on their scores in the exam, candidates will be called for counseling and seat allotment. During the counseling process, candidates will be required to choose the colleges and B.Ed courses they are interested in, and seats will be allotted to them based on their rank, category, and availability of seats.

After the seat allotment process is completed, candidates will need to report to the allotted college and complete the admission process by submitting the required documents and paying the admission fee.

FAQs on AP EdCET Registration​

What are the various modes of AP EdCET payment of Registration fee?​

There are two modes of payment for AP EdCET. The first mode is through AP Online and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net banking.

How can I submit the AP EdCET Online Application form?​

Visit the AP EdCET website and go through the information carefully. Be ready with the ‘Mandatory Details’ and then Click on “Application Fee Payment” tab. It will guide you through the whole process by providing information about AP EdCET.

What shall I do if I don’t have my personal Email-id?​

Personal Email-Id is mandatory as the AP EdCET Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is done only through the registered personal Email-id. Hence, you are advised to create a new personal email-id immediately.

What shall I do if I don’t have a personal Mobile number?​

Personal Mobile number is mandatory as the AP EdCET Payment confirmation or any other information will be communicated only through the registered Mobile number. Mobile number may also belong to your Parents / Guardian.

What should I do with the Filled in AP EdCET Application Form?​

You have to take a print and keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use this Registration number for all future correspondence. If you have given your e-mail id., then a copy of the “AP EdCET Filled in Online Application form” will be mailed to your e-mail address.

Should I upload my photograph and signature?​

You need to upload the Photo (size < 50KB) and Signature (size < 30KB) as and when prompted by the system.

How much is the Application fee for AP EdCET examination?​

Application and Registration fee to appear for AP EdCET examination is ₹450 for SC/ST category, ₹500 for BC Category and ₹650 for Others.

Do I need to post my TS EdCET application and attachments?​

No, you need not post or submit by hand your AP EdCET filled-in online application and attachments to the Andhra Pradesh EdCET office.

I did some mistake in filling the details in Online Application, then how to change?​

The candidates are expected to be very careful while filling the AP EdCET Online Application. You can submit your scanned copy of signed request letter to the helpline email by attaching the intermediate second year latest Hall ticket/ Marks memo at the earliest.

How do I know that my AP EdCET Application has been received after filling in the Online Application?​

On successful submission of the AP EdCET Online Application, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile with the Registration number. Further, your ‘Filled-in Online Application’ containing all the details uploaded to the database which were filled by you along with the Registration number and the Barcode will be displayed instantly.

Conclusion​

The AP EdCET Registration 2024 process is an important step for students aspiring to pursue B.Ed. in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria and fill the application form carefully to avoid any errors.

To crack the exam, candidates need to have a thorough understanding of the syllabus and exam pattern and prepare accordingly. We hope this article has provided you with all the information you need to know about the AP EdCET Registration 2024 process.

AP EdCET Info
AP EdCET Latest Updates

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock