Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Bhumi Pednekar Shares her Success Mantra, says Wouldn’t be here Without Risks!

Educator

Given her choice of characters, Bhumi Pednekar is regarded as the country’s most adventurous performer.

Bhumi Pednekar, a rising star in Bollywood, is an Indian actor who has defined a generation. Bhumi, who has only been a part of the Indian film business for 7 years, is among the best performers our nation has ever produced thanks to her 26 acting honours.

She has advocated for female representation in film and pushed for gender inclusivity through her films. She has also fought for the rights of the LGBTQIA+ community in India. Given her choice of parts throughout her career in films like Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, Lust Stories, Shubh Mangal Saavdhan, Badhaai Do, and Bala, to name a few, she is regarded as the most daring woke actor in our nation.

She says, “I hope I always have the determination and confidence to take on challenging roles that push me as an actor on screen. I’m always drawn to the new, the fresh & the disruptive and every validation, every award of my career has solidified my belief that I should chase for excellence. I have been hugely fortunate that audiences and critics have equally loved my performances. Their love and encourage has helped me choose disruption over safe bets.”

She also added, “I don’t think I would be anyone today without taking risks. It is who I’m as an artiste and has become my identity and I love it. The idea to be disruptive didn’t really happen by chance. I always wanted to do something different, off the beaten path and have a lasting impact as an actor on the minds of people. From my first film to every film that I sign now, I first look for what is new in the script. I have always focussed on choosing great content and I’m lucky that the film-makers have chosen me to helm their visionary projects.”

Ajay Bahl’s The Ladykiller, Gauri Khan’s Bhakshak, Mudassar Aziz’s Mere Husband Ki Biwi, as well as a few other as-yet-unannounced films that will raise the bar for cinema, are just a few of the films in which Bhumi will appear professionally.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock