Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

CCMB Recruitment 2023 Notification Out – Salary Rs.1, 15,000/- PM!!!!

Jobsinfo

CSIR CCMB Recruitment 2023: The CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology invites applications for the post of Senior Project Associate, Project Associate-I, Project Scientist – I and others. There are 18 vacancies available. The last date to apply for the post is 30.04.2023.​

CCMB Vacancy 2023:

Name of the BoardCSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology
Title of the PostSenior Project Associate, Project Associate-I, Project Scientist – I and others
Vacancy18
Last Date30.04.2023
StatusNotification Out

CCMB Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:

Candidates holding Master Degree in Natural Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or its equivalent can apply for the post.​

CCMB Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:

The applicant’s upper age limit is 35 to 40 years.​

CCMB Job Selection Process 2023:

• Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.
  • The date, time, and venue of the test/interview will be notified in due course through email only.

CCMB Job Salary 2023:

Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.28, 000/- to Rs.1, 15,000/- per month.

How to Apply for CCMB Recruitment 2023?

• Candidates who fulfill the criteria should apply online at www.
  • Click the link and fill out the details and upload the necessary documents and submit the application.

What is the last date to apply for CCMB Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for the post is 30.04.2023.

What is the selection process for CCMB Recruitment 2023?
Shortlisted candidates will be called for an Interview.

What is the salary for CCMB Recruitment 2023?
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.28, 000/- to Rs.1, 15,000/- per month.

The post appeared first on .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock