Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Central University Of Rajasthan Recruitment 2023: Good Salary Package – Apply Now!!!

Jobsinfo

Central University Of Rajasthan Recruitment 2023: The Central University of Rajasthan is to Select Candidates for the Post of Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate-I now. The Vacancy Info is available here. The Candidates can Read the Vacancy Info and Apply Online for the Job before the Deadline.​

Central University Of Rajasthan Career

Board NameCentral University of Rajasthan
Post NameJunior Research Fellow / Project Associate-I
Vacancy1
Last Date18/04/2023
StatusNotification Out

Central University Of Rajasthan Vacancy:

There is 1 Vacancy available for the post of Junior Research Fellow / Project Associate-I on a contract basis.​

Central University Of Rajasthan Jobs Eligibility Criteria:

• Candidates having M. Sc Chemistry/Organic/Organometallic Chemistry can Apply for the Job.
  • Need to be qualified CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (LS) and/or GATE or equivalent examination to Apply for the Job.

Central University Of Rajasthan Jobs Age Limit:

The Upper Age Limit to Apply for the Job is 28 Years. Age Relaxation will be given as per the Norms.​

Central University Of Rajasthan Jobs Selection Process:

• The Candidates will be Hired after the shortlisting and Interview conducted by the Board.
  • The Date of the Interview will be notified separately. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. The interviews will be held in the Department of Chemistry, Central University of Rajasthan Campus

Central University Of Rajasthan Jobs Salary:

The Recruited Candidates will be given a Salary of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs.31,000/-.​

How to Apply for the Central University Of Rajasthan Recruitment 2023:

• Check the Home Page:
  • Click on the “Recruitment” Option
  • Check the Job Information available for the Post
  • Interested candidates may send their CV Email ID: mallibhanuchandra@curaj.ac.in
  • The Deadline to Apply for the Job is 18/04/2023.

What is the Qualification to Apply for the Central University Of Rajasthan Recruitment 2023?
Candidates having M. Sc Chemistry/Organic/Organometallic Chemistry can Apply for the Job.

What is the Age Limit to Apply for the Central University Of Rajasthan Job Vacancy 2023?
The Upper Age Limit to Apply for the Job is 28 Years. Age Relaxation will be given as per the Norms.

What is the Last Date to Apply for the Central University Of Rajasthan Vacancy 2023?
The Deadline to Apply for the Job is 18/04/2023.

The post appeared first on .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock