Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Chinmayi Sripada Reveals her Twins Face !

Educator

On the occasion of her twins’ first birthday, Chinmaya Sripaada released a few candid pictures of herself revealing their faces for the first time.

In June of last year, Chinmayi Sripaada and her actor-director husband Rahul Ravindran welcomed twins, a boy and a girl. They gave their children the names Driptah and Sharvas. The singer has so far avoided showing the faces of her children in photos, keeping them a secret. She first unveiled the faces of her twins by posting a few cute pictures on social media.

Chinmayi Sripaada posted a couple images of her twins on Instagram. In the first image, the singer is seen talking on a video conversation with her husband Rahul while holding her babies in her arms. The following slides show unstaged images of the twins eating, sleeping, and playing.

Chinmayi shared the pictures and said, “It’s been the greatest blessing.” On the occasion of their birthday, she showed their faces.

When the couple revealed they were parents last year, many criticised her and said they had her twins via a surrogate. The singer dispelled the rumours by revealing a picture of her growing baby bulge and explaining why she never made her pregnancy public. In an Instagram video, Chinmayi stated, “I just posted a picture of myself at 32 weeks pregnant. I believe that I am beginning to regret not shooting more pictures. But as I’ve already revealed on my YouTube channel, I was a little bit delusional about being pregnant, particularly after my miscarriage. Even after 32 weeks, I believe I was quite frightened.

She added that she would not reveal the identities of her children from that period because “I was and always will be guarded about my personal life, my family, and my circle of friends.” We won’t post any pictures of our children on social media for a while, either.​

View this post on Instagram

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock