Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

CTET 2023 Application Form Out ctet.nic.in; Check Exam Date, Fee, Brochure Here

hanuman

CTET 2023 July Registration at ctet.nic.in: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started the registration process for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) today, April 27, 2023. Eligible candidates can fill up the CTET Application form 2023 by visiting the official website at . Candidates are advised to submit the application form by May 26(11:59 PM). It is to be noted that the application form has been released for the July session.

There will be two papers of CTET. Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V. Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. Eligible candidates can pay the application fee till 3:30 PM on May 27. The candidates must note that the examination city of their choice will be allotted on the first comefirst served basis only as per availability of capacity in the city of examination. The candidates, who complete the online application process and pay the fee on first come first served basis, will be allotted the examination city of their choice as per availability in that particular city. One can check the important dates, and other details here.

CTET 2023 Official Website

• ctet.nic.in

CTET 2023 Registration: Check Important Dates Here

• Duration of On-line Application: 27-04-2023 to 26-05-2023
  • Last date for submission of on-line Application: 26-05-2023 (Before 11:59PM)
  • Last date for submission of fee: 26-05-2023 (Before 11:59PM)
  • Dates of Examination July, 2023 to August, 2023 on CBT Mode

CTET 2023 Registration: How to Fill Application Form Online?

A candidate can apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test online by logging on CTETofficial website only.

• Visit the official website of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) at .
  • On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “Apply for CTET July 2023.”
  • Enter the registration details such as personal details, permanent address, and others.
  • Fill up the CTET 2023 Application form. Upload the necessary documents.
  • Pay the application fee. Submit the application form. Take a printout of it for future reference.

Direct Link:

Direct Link:

CTET 2023 Application Fee

Candidates belonging to the General and OBC (NCL) candidates are required to pay Rs 1,000 as an application fee for paper 1 or paper 2. Meanwhile, SC, ST, and differently-abled candidates need to pay Rs 500 for either paper 1 or 2 and Rs 600 for both.

CategoryOnly Paper – I or IIBoth Paper – I &II
General/OBC1,0001,200
SC/ST/PWDB500600

CTET Exam Date​

Dates of
Examination
ShiftTimingDuration
JULY, 2023
TO
AUGUST, 2023
SHIFT- I09:30 AM TO 12:00 NOON – Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode only2:30 hours
JULY, 2023
TO
AUGUST, 2023
SHIFT- II02:30 PM TO 05:00 PM – Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode only2:30 hours

CTET Eligibility Criteria​

The minimum qualifications for appearing in the CTET are as notified by NCTE. The candidatesare advised to visit the website of NCTE to ascertain their eligibility. The minimum qualifications for the teaching staff should be in accordance with the following: National Council for Teacher Education (Determination of Minimum Qualifications for Personstoberecruited as Education Teachers and Physical Education Teachers in Pre-Primary, Primary, UpperPrimary, Secondary, Senior Secondary or Intermediate Schools or Colleges) Regulations as amended and notified from time to time. The candidates are NOT required to send a hard copy of the confirmation page to CTETUnit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application for future reference. For more details, check the official website of CTET.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock