Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

EPF Balance Enquiry Number 2023, Check PF Balance by missed call

naveen

EPF subscribers who registered on the UAN portal can get the PF Balance with EPF Balance Enquiry Number 2023 by giving a missed call to 9966044425 from their registered mobile number.

If the UAN of the member is seeded with any one of the Bank Account numbers, AADHAAR, and PAN, the member will get details of the last contribution and PF Balance.

The Employees’ Provident Fund or EPF is a savings scheme introduced by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) under the supervision of the Government of India.

The employee and employer each contribute 12% of the employee’s basic salary and dearness allowance towards EPF.

All EPF subscribers can access their PF accounts and can execute operations such as withdrawing and checking their EPF balance online as well as offline by visiting the EPF’s office.

EPFO assigns each member a 12-digit number known as the UAN and even when an employee changes his job or employer, his/her UAN remains the same.

Are you an in India who contributes to the Employee Provident Fund (EPF) and wants to check your balance? Look no further. In this page, we will provide you with all the necessary information on how to check your EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number in 2023.

What is EPF?​

The Employee Provident Fund (EPF) is a scheme introduced by the Government of India for employees to save a portion of their salary towards retirement. It is a mandatory saving scheme for employees working in organizations with 20 or more employees.

The scheme is regulated by the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), a statutory body under the Ministry of Labour and Employment.

Why is it important to check EPF balance regularly?​

It is essential to keep track of your EPF balance to ensure that you are saving enough for your retirement. Moreover, checking your EPF balance can help you plan your finances better and make informed decisions related to your retirement.

How to check EPF balance?​

There are several ways to check your EPF balance, including through the EPFO portal, Umang App, SMS, and missed call. However, the easiest and most convenient way to check your EPF balance is through the EPF balance enquiry number.

What is the EPF balance enquiry number?​

The EPF balance enquiry number is a toll-free number provided by the EPFO to help employees check their EPF balance instantly. You can check your EPF balance by giving a missed call on this number, and you will receive an SMS with your EPF balance details on your registered mobile number.

Employees Provident Fund Balance Check

Employees Provident Fund Balance Check 2023
Balance EnquiryDetails
EPF Balance Check through SMSSMS EPFOHO <UAN><LAN>
to 7738299899
EPF Balance Check through Website
EPF Balance Check through Missed CallGive miss call on 9966044425
EPF Statement by Missed CallGive miss call on 01122901406
EPF Balance Check through Umang App
EPFO Balance Check Details

How to check EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number?​

To check your EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number, follow these simple steps:

1. Ensure that your mobile number is registered with the EPFO.
  2. Give Missed call from the registered mobile number to 9966044425
  3. Call automatically gets disconnected after two rings
  4. No cost to the member to avail this service
  5. You will receive an SMS with your EPF balance details, including the employee contribution, employer contribution, and interest earned.

What are the benefits of checking EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number?​

Checking your EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number has several benefits, including:

1. Instant access to your EPF balance details.
  2. Convenience as you can check your EPF balance anytime, anywhere.
  3. No need to remember login credentials or visit the EPFO portal or Umang app.
  4. No need to pay any charges or fees.

What are the documents required to check EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number?​

To check your EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number, you only need your registered mobile number. However, make sure that your mobile number is registered with the EPFO to receive the EPF balance details via SMS.

• Mobile Number must be activated with UAN at Unified Portal.
  • Any one of the following KYC must be available against the UAN- Bank Account Number, Aadhaar Card, or PAN Card.

What if I am not able to check my EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number?​

If you are not able to check your EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number, you can try other methods such as checking your EPF balance through the EPFO portal or Umang App. Moreover, if you face any technical difficulties or have any queries related to your EPF balance, you can contact the EPFO helpline number or visit the nearest EPFO office for assistance.

Can I check my EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number if my mobile number is not registered with the EPFO?​

No, you cannot check your EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number if your mobile number is not registered with the EPFO. To check your EPF balance, you need to register your mobile number with the

EPFO first. You can do this by visiting the nearest EPFO office or through the online EPFO portal.

What if I have multiple EPF accounts?​

If you have multiple EPF accounts, you can check the balance of each account separately through the EPF balance enquiry number. However, make sure that each account is linked with a different mobile number to receive the EPF balance details via SMS.

What if the EPF balance enquiry number is not working?​

If the EPF balance enquiry number is not working, it may be due to technical issues or maintenance activities. In such cases, you can try again later or check your EPF balance through other methods such as the EPFO portal or Umang App.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)​

1. Can I check my EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number if I am not an employee anymore?​

No, you cannot check your EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number if you are not an employee anymore. You can withdraw your EPF balance after leaving your job.

2. Can I check the EPF balance of a deceased family member through the EPF balance enquiry number?​

No, you cannot check the EPF balance of a deceased family member through the EPF balance enquiry number. You need to follow the EPFO's process for claim settlement in such cases.

3. Can I update my mobile number for EPF balance enquiry through the EPF balance enquiry number?​

No, you cannot update your mobile number through the EPF balance enquiry number. You need to visit the nearest EPFO office or update it through the online EPFO portal.

4. Is there any charge or fee for using the EPF balance enquiry number?​

No, there is no charge or fee for using the EPF balance enquiry number. It is a toll-free number provided by the EPFO for the convenience of employees.

5. Can I check my EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number if I have an international mobile number?​

No, you cannot check your EPF balance through the EPF balance enquiry number if you have an international mobile number. You need to check your EPF balance through other methods such as the EPFO portal or Umang App.

1. Conclusion​

In conclusion, checking your EPF balance is crucial to ensure that you are saving enough for your retirement. The EPF balance enquiry number provides a convenient and easy way to check your EPF balance instantly. Make sure that your mobile number is registered with the EPFO to use this service. If you face any difficulties, contact the EPFO helpline number or visit the nearest EPFO office for assistance.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock