How To Score Good Marks In JNTU Examinations
Here we are giving you some tips to write the examinations and to score good marks:
- Read the Question Paper completely and then choose the questions that you remembered or you can attempt them easily and can write those answers.
- Now it’s time to start writing the examination, first of all, make margins with pencil and scale properly.
- Choose the question first which you remembered and answer that question. In simple words attempt the question which you can write almost perfectly.
- Try to explain the first paragraphs of the answer to the question deeply, and paragraphs must start with the Sub Headings (if necessary) and underline subheadings or headings with a pencil.
- If there is a diagram/circuit diagram in that answer, try to draw the diagram in the middle of the answer (or after the paragraph where it is necessary), draw a neat diagram with a pencil, and write the name of the diagram below the diagram.
Apart from these there are few more tips for scoring good marks in the examinations and some of them are below, and yeah if you liked these tips do share it on Facebook with your friend and help them too to achieve good marks.
- If there is a Program/Syntax in the answer, try to write in the middle of the answer (or after the paragraph where it is necessary) and try to make the program code correctly and then give its Input and Output.
- Try to make the first answer very neat so that the examiner will impress with your booklet, don’t cut the answers, paragraphs must be there, sub-headings also makes the answer neat, make the diagram/program neat and write its name in the below of the diagram/above of the program.
- In the same sense write the complete answer and try to make the first answer in 8-10 papers (papers depends on length or quality of the answer) and then write the next answers following this procedure only.
- Try to attempt all 5 questions, if not at least 4, if not least is 3, and also try to write the answers in 25-30 pages of the booklet, so that you may score good marks.
- At last, re-check all the answers and check the ‘question number’s in the booklet then write the end and strike out the remaining booklet papers and also write the pages in the OMR sheet of the Booklet.
We suggest you be prepared for the exams, if you are prepared well then you don’t need to be worried about anything, just give your best following all the tips with the neat representation of the answer and booklet.
Do share this article with your friends and family on social media and yeah don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more updates, Stay tuned with us to get more updates on notifications, updates, results, timetables, holidays, etc. Press CTRL+D to bookmark us now.