Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

I Love You Movie Review & Rating

Educator

The key actors in the movie are Pavail Gulati as Rakesh Oberoi aka “RO” and Rakul Preet Singh as Satya. Akshay Oberoi and Kiran Kumar round out the cast. The movie has a one hour, 33 minute runtime.

Analysis: We don’t mind that I Love You seems to be a more contemporary retelling of Darr and Ek Haseena Thi’s stories. Imagine these time-tested masterpieces, but unwilling to accept the evil and destruction that technology may bring about. However, the performances in this movie have more of an impact than the plot.

Performances: One bad guy to be on the lookout for is Pavail Gulati. The film eventually turns thrilling as well as frightening since he has so many opposing tones to show us. You simply have no idea what will happen next—will he dance? the music? murder someone? another monologue in which he declares his love? One can only speculate. He elevates this unremarkable film to a higher level by becoming a cool and cruel force to be reckoned with.

In I Love You, Rakul Preet Singh leaves no stone unturned as she activates her instinct for survival to take the necessary action. When necessary, she may be as doubtful as she is panicked. She performs with confidence in her heart and it really reflects well in the film. She does so in accordance with Gulati’s villain’s constantly shifting attitude.

Review: The opening scene of I Love You shows Satya, played by Rakul Preet, submerged in a pool. The shot should ideally transmit little more than aesthetic splendour until the film’s conclusion, when you will understand why it was significant because it occurs during one of the movie’s final climaxes. The movie makes it clear in this scene that it is predictable, yes, but also that it values the past in order to include it into the conclusion.

Soon enough, the main plot begins to unfold. Satya is a professional lady who is powerful, independent, and kind. She has just been proposed to by her lover and workmate Akash, and the two of them are set to depart the city later that night for their Diwali vacation, as we learn at the beginning of the movie. RO is a good friend of Satya’s who works in the tech division of the same corporation. The two get along great and are quite close.

Verdict: I Love You attempts to be the demonstrative proof that there is nothing wrong with a movie being predictable. You don’t question the twists and turns, but rather take pleasure in them. You can tell from the start how this narrative will end, but with the right pace and outstanding acting, you can actually sit through it while biting your nails.

Rating: 2.5/5

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock