Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

India Remembers Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, And Sukhdev on Martyrs’ Day; Read 10 Motivational Quotes

hanuman

Shaheed Diwas 2024: Shaheed Diwas, recognized as Martyrs’ Day, pays tribute to the bravery and dedication of individuals who laid down their lives for the nation. It commemorates the sacrifice of freedom fighters Bhagat Singh, Shivaram Rajguru, and Sukhdev Thapar, who were hanged by the British colonial rulers of India on this day in 1931. On Martyrs’ Day, let’s pay respects to their heroes – Bhagat Singh, Rajguru, and Sukhdev, whose courage and determination have left an indelible mark on the nation’s history. It’s a day when the country unites to honor these heroic figures who stood strong for their motherland’s freedom.

Bhagat Singh, an epitome of bravery and patriotism, continues to ignite the fire of revolution within generations with his revolutionary ideologies and acts. His firm commitment to India’s independence and his dauntless demeanor towards the oppressors, immortalizes him in the hearts of the Indian people. His lasting legacy serves as a guiding star for the country’s young minds, constantly reminding them about the need to fight against unfairness.

Shaheed Diwas is commemorated on various occasions in India. In addition to March 23, which honors the day of Mahatma Gandhi’s assassination, January 30 is also observed as Shaheed Diwas. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday paid his tribute to the freedom fighters on Shaheed Diwas. Sharing a post on X(Twitter), he wrote,”Today the nation is remembering with reverence the martyrdom of Veer Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru, the true sons of Mother India. On Martyr’s Day, salute and respect to him from his family members across the country. Jai Hind!.”

राष्ट्र आज मां भारती के सच्चे सपूत वीर भगत सिंह, सुखदेव और राजगुरु की शहादत को श्रद्धापूर्वक स्मरण कर रहा है। शहीद दिवस पर देशभर के अपने परिवारजनों की ओर से उन्हें नमन और वंदन। जय हिंद!

— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi)

The nation is reverently remembering the sacrifice of these “true sons of Ma Bharti”, Modi said, paying tribute to the trio on ‘Shaheed Diwas’. The three revolutionaries joined hands to oppose British rule, with Singh throwing a bomb in the Central Legislative Assembly in April 1929. The bomb was not intended to kill anyone but to highlight their protest. They were hanged on this day in 1931. All three of them were less than 25 years old at the time of their deaths.

Martyrs’ Day: 10 Inspiration Quotes​

1. “I am such a lunatic that I am free even in jail”
  2. They may kill me, but they cannot kill my ideas. They can crush my body, but they will not be able to crush my spirit”
  3. “Revolution is an inalienable right of mankind. Freedom is an imperishable birth right of all””I am full of ambition and hope and charm of life. But I can renounce everything at the time of need’
  4. “If the deaf have to hear, the sound has to be very loud”
  5. “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” –
  6. “A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.” –
  7. “Freedom is not given; it is taken.” – Subhas Chandra Bose
  8. “The future depends on what you do today.” –
  9. “Sacrifice is the pinnacle of patriotism.” –
  10. “Never forget that justice is what love looks like in public.”

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock