Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024, Download MH SET Hall Ticket from setexam.unipune.ac.in

naveen

Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024 or MH SET Admit Card 2024 has been released by the Savitribai Phule Pune University on its SET exam website, setexam.unipune.ac.in.

Candidates who have appeared for the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test can check details and download the MH Hall Ticket from the website by using login details.

As the (SET) 2024 approaches, candidates are eagerly waiting for the release of the Maharashtra SET Admit Card.

In this page, we will provide you with a complete guide on Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024, including important dates, steps to download, and other essential information.

What is Maharashtra SET?​

Maharashtra SET is an eligibility test conducted by the Savitribai Phule Pune University to select eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Maharashtra and Goa.

The test is conducted in various subjects such as Humanities, Social Sciences, Science, Environmental Sciences, and Commerce.

Maharashtra SET Exam Date 2024​

Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) will conduct the Maharashtra State Eligibility Test on April 7, 2024. Candidates who will appear for the MH SET examination should remember the Maharashtra SET Exam Date 2024.

Candidates who have registered for the MH SET Exam will be able to download the admit card from the official website at setexam.unipune.ac.in through their login credentials, application number and by students name.

Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024​

The Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024 is one of the most important documents that every candidate must carry to the examination hall. The Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024 is expected to be released by the University of Pune in the month of March 2024.

Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2023

Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024
Name of the Admit CardMH SET Admit Card 2024
TitleDownload the Maharashtra SET Hall Ticket 2024
SubjectSPPU released Maharashtra SET 2024 Admit Card
CategoryAdmit Card
MH SET Exam Date07-04-2024
Admit Card
MH SET Hall Ticket Details

MH SET Exam Details​

• The MH SET 2024 examination will be held in April 2024.
  • The SET examination will be an objective type.
  • The MH SET exam will be held in two sessions from 10 am to 11 am and from 11: 30 to 1: 30 pm.
  • The paper 1 will consists of 50 questions and paper 2 will consists of 100 questions.
  • All the questions will be compulsory.

MH SET Admit Card Download​

MH SET Exam Admit Card Details

Details Mentioned in Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024​

It is mandatory for candidates to carry their Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024 to the examination hall. Candidates who fail to carry their admit card will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The Maharashtra SET Hall Ticket 2024 will contain the following details:

• Candidate’s Name
  • Roll Number
  • Exam Date and Time
  • Exam Venue
  • Photograph of the candidate
  • Signature of the candidate
  • Exam day instructions

Steps to Download the Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024​

The Maharashtra SET exam Admit Card 2024 is one of the essential documents that every candidate must carry with them on the day of the examination.

Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download their Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024:

• Candidates must visit the official website of the University of Pune.
  • Once you reach the official website, click on the link for MH SET Admit Card 2024 link on the home page.
  • After clicking on that link, a new web page will appear.
  • Now enter your registration number and date of birth and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
  • After that the MH SET Admit Card 2024 will be displayed on the screen. Download and take a printout of the Admit Card.

Important Instructions​

Candidates should keep the following instructions in mind before and during the Maharashtra SET Exam 2024:

• Carry a hard copy of Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024 to the exam center.
  • Along with Admit Card, carry a valid photo ID proof such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc.
  • Reach the exam center at least 30 minutes before the exam time.
  • Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, and smartwatches are strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
  • Candidates should follow the instructions given by the invigilator during the exam.

FAQs​

When will the MH SET Admit Card 2024 be released?​

The MH SET Admit Card 2024 release date is yet to be announced.

Can I change the exam center after the release of MH SET Admit Card 2024?​

No, the exam center once allotted cannot be changed.

What should I do if I forget my login credentials for downloading MH SET Admit Card 2024?​

You can click on the ‘forgot password’ option and follow the instructions to reset your password.

What should I do if there is an error in my MH SET Admit Card 2024?​

Contact the MH SET office immediately to rectify the error.

Can I appear for the exam without a hard copy of MH SET Admit Card 2024?​

No, a hard copy of Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024 is mandatory to appear for the exam.

Conclusion​

The Maharashtra SET Hall Ticket 2024 is a very important document that every candidate must carry to the examination hall. Candidates are advised to download their admit cards well in advance and check all the details mentioned on it.

In case of any discrepancy, candidates should immediately contact the exam conducting authority. We hope this article has provided you with all the necessary information about the Maharashtra SET Admit Card 2024. All the best for your exam!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock