Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Neena Gupta Talks About her Role in Hindi-Vindi!

Educator

Actress Neena Gupta talks about her next “Hindi-Vindi” film and how it makes Hindi more popular among NRI viewers.

Actress Neena Gupta, who has a slew of films scheduled for release, has stated that her upcoming movie, “Hindi-Vindi,” will make Hindi more popular among NRI viewers. The NRIs who have made an enduring impression on the international scene are the focus of the movie.

This musical short offers a sneak glimpse at the linguistic differences between generations and the affection between an Indian-Australian grandmother and her visiting grandson Kabir.

Kabir’s transformational journey is followed throughout the movie as he learns Hindi while listening to a mixture of Western and Indian music. Neena Gupta plays the grandma, Kabir is portrayed by Mihir Ahuja, and Rihanna is portrayed by Shannon K.

Talking about her role in the movie, Neena Gupta said: “I am delighted to play a key role in the upcoming film Hindi-Vindi. Hindi is close to my heart, and this film brings Hindi to the forefront of the NRI audience. I am also looking forward to working with the young and talented filmmakers Ali, Jayant, and Aniket. They are passionate about telling interesting stories. I am excited about the shooting in Australia.”

The film, which will be shot in Australia and is directed by Ali Sayed and co-written by Ali Sayed and Jay Sharma, claims to be a true representation of heritage and familial ties.

Ali Sayed, director of Hindi-Vindi added: “Hindi-Vindi is a story that I have been working on for the past four years, and I am incredibly excited to finally share it with the world. This film is close to me and every immigrant and will resonate with audiences worldwide. We are also proud to be working with a talented cast and crew from Australia and India, and we believe that the creative collaboration will showcase the best of both cultures.”

The movie will be released in May 2024 and was produced by the Australian company 24Six Films, India-based Shah Entertainment Media (SEM), and Screen Australia.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock