Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Pondicherry University Recruitment 2023 Notification Out – Check Job Eligibility & Other Details Here!!

Jobsinfo

Pondicherry University Recruitment 2023 Out: Pondicherry University has issued the job notification for the post of Project Associate-I. Candidates who are interested and qualified can send their CVs through the Email ID. The last date for application submission is 28.04.2023.​

Pondicherry University Job Vacancy 2023

Name of the BoardPondicherry University
Name of the PostProject Associate-I
Number of Vacancies02
Last Date to Apply28.04.2023
StatusNotification Out

Pondicherry University Recruitment 2023 Qualification

Candidates should possess M.Sc with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized institute/university​

Pondicherry University Recruitment 2023 Salary

The selected candidates will get a salary from Rs.25, 000/- to Rs.31, 000/- per month​

Pondicherry University Recruitment 2023 Selection Process

All the applications will be scrutinized, and the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview by the duly constituted selection committee​

How to Apply for Pondicherry University Recruitment 2023?

Interested candidates are required to send their CVs along with self-attested scanned copies of original documents through email to Dr. Arun Kumar Dhayalan at arun.dbt@gmail.com on or before 28.04.2023.​

What is the Last date to apply for Pondicherry University Recruitment 2023?
The last date for application submission is 28.04.2023.

What is the Salary of Pondicherry University Recruitment 2023?
The selected candidates will get a salary from Rs.25, 000/- to Rs.31, 000/- per month

What is the Qualification needed for Pondicherry University Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess M.Sc with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized institute/university

The post appeared first on .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock