Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Sara Ali Khan scolded Mother Amrita Singh for this!

Educator

Sara Ali Khan reprimanded her mother Amrita Singh for purchasing a Rs 1600 towel, actor Vicky Kaushal recently stated.

Vicky Kaushal, an actor, recently revealed a strange fact about Sara Ali Khan that includes a towel.

‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ will feature Vicky and Sara promoting their forthcoming movie, ‘Zara Hatke Zara Bachke.’

Vicky Kaushal reveals: “During the shoot of this film on one day, I witnessed Sara scolding Amrita Ma’am. I wondered what happened, so I asked her if everything was alright. She replied, ‘no yaar, my mom bought a towel worth 1600 Rupees.”

“I thought this couldn’t be true; she must be faking it. So, I asked her again, and she reiterated that yes, it was indeed true. Who buys a towel worth 1600 Rupees and she was scolding Amrita ma’am for this,” added Vicky Kaushal.

Sara Ali Khan further light-heartedly added: “Of course, why not use one of the free towels available in the vanity van? Why buy a towel worth 1600 rupees?”​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock