Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Sriya Reddy Talks About Salaar and OG

Educator

Not many are aware that Sriya Reddy is on board for two of the craziest projects and much-awaited biggies such as Salaar and OG. Meanwhile, in an exclusive interview with a popular web media, Sriya Reddy spoke about her character in Salaar and OG.

Firstly, when asked about how she is on board for Salaar, Sriya Reddy answered by saying that she was aboard in Switzerland at one of the biggest chocolate factories when Prashanth Neel called me and said him that I’m not interested in making a comeback and that too in the film that has numerous characters.

But he convinced me with the storyline and my character in the film and asked for six months’ time to develop my character in the movie. As I insisted that my character should have major importance in the plotline, he took it as a challenge and developed my role accordingly. After he finished penning my character, soon we had a look test for the role and I was blown away by seeing myself in the character and immediately said okay to do the project.

Talking about how she landed in OG Sriya Reddy revealed that the film’s cinematographer Ravi K. Chandran is like a family friend to her and so fine day he called me and asked me to listen to the narration by the director Sujeeth.

Without much interest, I said okay to the director. In a telephone conversation, he started narrating the script and after 5 mins in the narration, I decided to be a part of the film as my character is designed perfectly by the director Sujeeth in the commercial space and the audience will be thrilled watching her in OG.​

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock