Welcome To DailyEducation

DailyEducation is an open-source platform for educational updates and sharing knowledge with the World of Everyday students.

Tamannaah – I have never seen someone like Sampath Nandi in my 19 years career

naveen

Star heroine Tamannaah Bhatia will play the lead role in the upcoming crime drama Odela 2. On the auspicious Maha Shivarathri day, the makers launched the first-look poster, which met with an astounding response. Tamannaah aced the look of Naga Sadhu, and Sampath Nandhi, the film’s creator, penned a heartfelt note about the first-look poster.

Sampath Nandi thanked everyone involved in creating the poster, which left Tamannaah in awe. The actress’s latest tweet about the Raccha director is now going viral. She wrote, “I have always strongly believed that filmmaking is a collaborative effort. Even if it begins with one person’s vision, it’s the fusion of each team member’s perspective that matters, and Sampath truly understands this.”

Tamannaah continued, “In my 19-year-old career, I’ve never seen someone appreciate every contribution, be it big or small, as he does. The collective effort of everyone has made the final look on the poster, now loved by all. I’m brimming with energy and so excited to be on set with everyone and celebrate the process of filmmaking by making Odela2 come alive.”

Ashok Teja will direct Odela 2, while Sampath Nandi will also produce the film in association with Madhu Creations. Young actress Hebah Patel and KGF fame Vasishta N Simha, who were part of the first part, will also be seen in this sequel.

Thankyou for your kind words , it means a lot✨

I have always strongly believed that filmmaking is a collaborative effort. Even if it begins with one person’s vision, it’s the fusion of each team member’s perspective that matters and Sampath truly understands…

— Tamannaah Bhatia (@tamannaahspeaks)

The post first appeared on .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock